Simply the best business simulation game on the market! Let you build a business empire worth billions of dollars. A really great sense of achievement one will get from playing the game! The developer has released a sequel called
The game requires quite some effort to learn, but once competition picks up against the aggressive AI, Capitalism II shows its colors as a great strategy game. Also, as if to help your own bottom line, the game's a real bargain at $20.
This is for Capitalism 2 Lab ===
This is an interesting game. I've invested at least 25 hours in it. I was especially interested in the stock market element.
As far as an economic simulation, seems sound enough. As far as a fun game, so and so.
* Interesting simulation, takes into account macro economic factors.
* Decent enough graphics, very Simish.
* The competitors are very aggressive.
* You can buy businesses out.
* Many, too many business types.
* There is no real end goal. You can only make more and more and more money until a point about the 4 billion profit mark.
* Performance issues. On a i7 processor with 4GB ram, it lags hard with 30 competitors on advanced mode which is weird. Very weird.
* About 20 minutes into the game you will always get a strange bug. Save, exit, load and it's gone.
* I don't know how stock values are determined by sometimes, they are stupid. About 100 years into the game (which is not a lot, on the fastest speed it's about 10 minutes) once you buy out your competitors, new competitors will arise. Their stock value will start at $500 $1000 simply because they start with 3 billion of capital. It's strange when a company with a huge profit trades at $500 and a new start-up with zero revenue trades at $1000.
* The people you hire are virtually useless. For 100 mil. salary they should be useful.
SummaryCreate and control the business empire of your dreams. This in-depth strategy game covers almost every aspect of business that could be encountered in the real world. Use marketing, manufacturing, purchasing, importing, retailing and more to become a corporate CEO. Capitalism?II features 2 new campaigns ? The Capitalist Campaign and the ...