Hunt or Be Hunted
Predator: Hunting Grounds is an immersive asymmetrical shooter set in remote areas around the world, where the Predator stalks the most challenging prey. Play as a member of an elite Fireteam and complete paramilitary operations before the Predator finds you. Or, play asHunt or Be Hunted
Predator: Hunting Grounds is an immersive asymmetrical shooter set in remote areas around the world, where the Predator stalks the most challenging prey. Play as a member of an elite Fireteam and complete paramilitary operations before the Predator finds you. Or, play as the Predator to hunt the most worthy prey, choosing from your vast array of deadly alien tech to collect your trophies, one by one.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Predator: Hunting Grounds - Ultimate Adversary Trailer
Apr 26, 2020Predator: Hunting Grounds delivers on its premise and is a fantastic game. There are certain issues that should be addressed, but they do not overshadow the great-looking graphics, intuitive gameplay, and overall great job done by Illfonic. This one is an absolute buy.
Apr 28, 2020Predator: Hunting Grounds has fun, stupid moments, and if this game was only $20, I would recommend it. At $40, it’s a harder sell unless you are a hardcore Predator fan. If you’re looking for a better 4v1 experience and you’re willing to tolerate slow matchmaking, Resident Evil Resistance offers a great multiplayer experience and a decent single player campaign, making it a much better buy, despite being $20 more.
Apr 29, 2020Predator Hunting Grounds could have been a good product, thanks to the franchise from which it draws inspiration, staging an engaging show capable of bringing to the field one of the most fascinating alien in the Hollywood history. Unfortunately, the realization of this title, as its brother Friday 13: The Game, makes it hard to be bought at full price, leaving us only the hope a good post launch support to save it from auto-destruction.
Apr 30, 2020My concern with Predator: Hunting Grounds is a simple one. If Illfonic doesn't fix the issues with getting in a game and a few bugs like AI enemies glitching into the floor, as well as develop some content to actually liven it up, it'll become another Evolve. If the issues are fixed and a bit of content is made, I could genuinely see this having a decent following. I know I'd come back to it.
Apr 26, 2020There are problems with the game balance in the game itself. I will say in advance that I mainly play for the Squad and do not vote for eitherThere are problems with the game balance in the game itself. I will say in advance that I mainly play for the Squad and do not vote for either side.
* Squad problems:
1) Matches are too fast. 15 minutes are allotted for the match, but the Squad can simply rush all the quests in 5 minutes.
Yes, a predator can “facerush”, but it will not be the Predator, but the Slasher (in which the Predator will be the victim as a result).
2) Bots are too fat. Really annoying at a half-store in the head to shoot everyone.
3) AI is stupid. No positioning, etc., etc. They just run forward. It's boring. You can sit in the house and cut them with a knife on CD.
4) Again AI. Periodically absolutely do not react to noise nearby. In theory, they should turn on the siren from any loud shot. This will motivate the squad to play maximum stealth.
5) Again AI. Periodically ignores the Predator, giving preference to focus on the Order. It looks very strange when Berserk calmly jumps into the camp during the shootout and starts to drive the Detachment around the camp - while the AI also shoots at the Detachment.
6) Also, the squad needs air as a friendlifter. It is very easy to beat off from the Predator of the Teimet by throwing it with grenades and pouring it from miniguns. Really?
7) Another annoying moment: quests triggering spawn bots. What is the point of secretly sneaking into the camp, eliminating everyone by stealth, then activating the quest and spawning bots that again provoke noise and attract the Predator? Playing solo against Predator 1x1 is very difficult in such conditions.
- 1) Reduce the walking / running speed of the Voodoo.
- 1) Increase the execution time of each of the quests.
- 1) Increase the number of additional quests.
- 2) Make bots thinner, but increase their number.
- 3) Teach you how to use shelters.
- 4) Increase the radius of reaction to noise.
- 5) Balance AI targeting.
- 6) Add to the Vodoo friendlifayer.
- 7) Add the condition that if there is no alarm in the camp, then there will be no triggering spawn of agressive bots after quest.
* Predator problems:
1) Very slow climbing, running and jumping speeds on trees, even taking into account the choice of the desired class and perks. The predator, in theory, should very quickly overtake the Detachment, play with them like a cat with mice. But in reality they barely catch up when they sprint in the sprints for the next quest.
2) To further reduce the noise of stamping, grunting, sounds of Predator devices. The predator, again, in theory, should terrorize the squad. But in the current build, the top strategy is Berserk YOLO 1x4.
3) Weak traps (network, trap, etc., etc.).
4) A long matchmaking search for the Predator.
- 1) Increase the mobility of the Predator in the trees (including reducing the stamina consumption for jumping, running, but not for blows).
- 2) Decrease the volume of all moves and devices of the Predator.
- 2) Add to the Predator the possibility of stealth from the back to kill the Squad (just like he kills bots).
- 3) Increase difficulty / time in order to get out of the traps. Increase trap damage.
- 4) Motivate Players more often / play more for the Squad. For example, add a multiplier to the experience when playing for the Squad.
In general, I am my vision of the game so that the matches were a little longer, exhausting and more horror for the Squad. To make it hard for a squad to win. And so that the Predator for victory would act more elegantly, and not stupidly burst in like John Cena 1x4 for the first three minutes.
Most of the issues are solved without any new functionality, but with the usual balancing of values.… Expand
Apr 24, 2020ENG.
From pros: Bold plus. The long-awaited game in the universe of Predator. 10 long years. 1) Costume, but where are the skins of theENG.
Bold plus. The long-awaited game in the universe of Predator. 10 long years.
1) Costume, but where are the skins of the characters from the movies?
2) Crossplay, hmm ... my Xbox looks at me askew.
3) Very beautiful maps, the jungle is magnificent.
4) A fun game with friends.
1) A small number of maps, I counted 3 pieces, but with different tasks. Waiting for the urban jungle =).
2) Stupid AI, rush attack. It is better to process AI in a qualitative direction, instead of crushing zerg rush.
3) Optimization, I think many spoke about this. But I hope this will be fixed soon.
4) The sound of shooting, it is very bad.
Жирный плюс. Долгожданная игра во вселенной Хищника. 10 долгих лет.
1)Костюмизация, но где шкурки героев из фильмов ?
2) Кросплей, хм... мой ИКСБОКС смотрит на меня косо.
3) Очень красивые карты, джунгли великолепные.
4) Весёлая игра с друзьями.
1) Малое колличество карт, я насчитал 3 штуки, но с разными задачами. Жду городские джунгли =) .
2) Бестолковый ИИ, давит массой. Стоит лучше переработать ИИ в качественном направлении, вместо того что бы давить зерг-рашом.
3) Оптимизация, думаю многие высказались об этом. Но это исправят надеюсь в ближайшее время.
4) Звук стрельбы, он очень плох.… Expand
May 28, 2020This game is the worst ive ever played in terms of style and realism. As a predator, I am blocked by a leaf from making a jump... As a Marine,This game is the worst ive ever played in terms of style and realism. As a predator, I am blocked by a leaf from making a jump... As a Marine, i can jump through steel pipe to make the objective. This game is fast and lends itself to want to be fun. But, is far from it if you favor the vilan... Which is horribly under powered. Period... If you are a follower of the lure, if you understand the nature of the beast, its like saying the lion of Africa has the teeth of a kitten of America in terms of power... The Marines are way over powered with tech and can heal as fast as hell. I know, Ive played both Marine and predator and see what can be done by both. Cloaking abilities mean nothing... Can see pred a mile away.... Trash!!!! Forget making something that is garbage... You are following what has been done with this franchise. You **** on the name and expect people to entertain the existance of trash just because it sheds light on a dark spot. An itch that needs to be scratched for the fans. And you do it in a trashy way which is not fine and not complete which just pisses us off. Do yourself a favor... Find someone who understands the nature of a predator in real life... Study and find the patience to listen and establish what is needed to make something like this be close to being real... Then you will maybe be onto something. Ibought this game today, played it for 6 hours, and want to not only get a refund but want to through my **** computer out of the window with all these bugs... Things not doing what they are supposed to do, jumping and blocked by a **** leaf, shooting a **** PLASMA BEAM AND CANT PENETRATE A **** LEAF??? REALLY??? Jumping as Pred and hitting a leaf and stopping??? All actions against the protagonist and all benefit to the humans... Guess what??? Some, MOST of us want to see the humans get **** chopped up!! Why? Because that is what the **** movie and series is and should be about.... Dont rig the game to be like the movies....... Dont give the top end to the 4 vs 1 human team.... Make it real!!!! Make the Pred a **** Pred and allow the humans to fight for the right to survive... Thats whats happening in the movies, comics and lore..... But this game is trash for how **** the Pred is portrayed. The supposed APEX PRED OF THE UNIVERSE is garbage in this game and deserves better..................................... Period...… Expand