- Publisher: Good Catch
- Release Date: May 17, 2017
- Also On: PC, PlayStation 4, Switch
- Summary: Black & White Bushido is a 2D friendship destroying stealth-em-up arena brawler that pits the forces of light and shadow against each other. An addictive couch party game with a unique twist; choose a side grab some friends and enter a world where skill and reflexes determine who willBlack & White Bushido is a 2D friendship destroying stealth-em-up arena brawler that pits the forces of light and shadow against each other. An addictive couch party game with a unique twist; choose a side grab some friends and enter a world where skill and reflexes determine who will survive and claim victory. Fight for control hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Hide in your respective colours and move without being seen. Pick up items and use them to surprise, maim and trap your opponents.… Expand
- Developer: Good Catch
- Genre(s): Action, Platformer, 2D
- # of players: Up to 4
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 4
Mixed: 3 out of 4
Negative: 1 out of 4
Jun 6, 2017Black & White Bushido is a very fun game to play with a group of friends, but doesn’t deliver any enjoyable content for gamers who would rather play on their own. While some of the spawn points in the game can come off as unfair, most of the time the game delivers as an entertaining and exciting battle arena, that I can definitely see being a hit at parties.
May 19, 2017The AI poses no challenge when compared to human players and there is only one difficulty for bots, so multiplayer is the place to go to get the most enjoyment. Unfortunately, with only two game modes and six similar maps, even with the ability to play online there just isn't a lot here to keep players captivated any longer than short-term.
May 29, 2017Black and White Bushido is simple. Without much complexity to itself mechanically, and a tiny amount of content available for the price, this isn’t a game that you need to jump out and buy straight away. Outside of the draw of its unique color-based mechanic, Black and White Bushido is an extremely average indie title that would be tempting to pick up during a sale but undeniably forgettable outside of one.
May 21, 2017The art style is generally pleasing to the eye, but the lack of enjoyable content means that it’s likely to be the only thing you’ll remember from the game. With an already diminished player base, there are plenty of other similar local multiplayer titles on the market that offer a lot more.