Cannibal - Ke$ha
  • Release Date: Nov 22, 2010
6.5

Review this album

1. Aug 15, 2013
    It is a shame that "Cannibal" was an EP, because it had lots of potential. The best songs are "Cannibal", "The Harold Song", and "C U Next Tuesday".
  2. Mar 31, 2013
    This EP is great, full of energy and really good overall tracks. As part of Ke$has debut album Animals re-release know as Animal/Cannibal, Cannibal can also be bought as an EP. The 2 singles from the EP We R Who We R and Blow are great, definatly highlights. Personally i think the highlights of Cannibal are We R Who We R, Crazy Beautiful Life and The Harold Song. Lyrically We R Who We R is an insperational anthem telling people to be who they are and overall an amazing song! Crazy Beautiful Life a really great song and should've been a single in my opinion! The Harold Song is a love/breakup song which is amazing! Lyrically this is the best written song on the whole album i love it! If you haven't bought/listened to this yet i advise you to! Collapse
  3. Mar 24, 2013
    Cannibal Is Somewhat A Better Album That Animal... In A Way....
    A Amazing Album By Ke$ha!

Below Is A List Of Song Off Cannibal And A Score Out Of 10

Crazy Beautiful Life 10/10
    Grow A Pear 10/10
    C U Next Tuesday 10/10
  4. Dec 4, 2012
    This album is too amazing. Cannibal is the masterpiece that pressed people can't get over. Sadly, their faves don't make masterpieces like this and they are jealous.The 9 bops on this album are enough to get the party wild.
  5. May 29, 2012
    Once More Ke$ha Does It Again!
    A Great Pop Dance Album! We R Who We R Is A Amazing Track!
  6. Oct 21, 2011
    She is who she is, and I love her for it! She knows what she wants, and she can adequately portray it to her fanbase. All in all, she knows how to make a great pop record, and I look forward to her future matierla.
  7. Oct 7, 2011
    I Thought I Liked Animal...I LOVE Cannibal Ever More!
    Some Of The Best Tracks Are We R We R, Cannibal, Blow & Grow A Pear The Worst Song By Far Is Slezy.. Its Not Bad... Its Just Not The Best Son.. I Still LOVE K$!
  8. Jul 29, 2011
    Track By Track- Cannibal- so fresh and stuff, so electronically cool, album highlight, We R Who We R- Cool. absolutely amazing, i really like it, Sleazy- she shows off her rapping skills in this weirdo electro-hop track, Blow- repetitive and cool, super nice and i'm officially in love with it, The Harold Song- her best ballad ever, it is very sentimental and nice, Crazy Beautiful Life- nice and short quality pop music, i like it, Grow a Pear- naughty but nice dance-pop track that is pretty amazing, C U Next Tuesday- i absolutely love it! Album Highlight, Animal- this remix maybe unnecessary but it is awesome, cute ballad, dancey sort of song. Best Tracks- Cannibal, C U Next Tuesday, We R Who We R, Crazy Beautiful Life Expand
  9. Jun 2, 2011
    Listening to dollar-sign-girl is pure dance pop addiction. In her latest EP and major release, the drunk gal proved to be a rising dance artist with creatively nasty lyrics and poppy production excess that make sense. Though her heart is in the clubs, her music is all the more enjoyable and (rare in the pop music landscape, believe it or not) in focus.
  10. May 29, 2011
    After a slew of bad singles from her first album (with the exception of "Your Love Is My Drug"), Ke$ha's second album is surprisingly well-done. Other than "Blow", which has an annoying refrain, the album is full of energetic dance-pop, with highlights being "Sleazy" and "Crazy Beautiful Life".
  11. Apr 4, 2011
    IIIIII LLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE KKKKKKEEEEEE$$$$$$$$$HHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCCAAANNNIIIBBBAAALLL FTW!!! This EP is amazing. Non stop dancing :P
  12. Dec 3, 2010
    Now we all know that Ke$ha is your Marmite singer...you either love her or hate her. I LOVE HER! she is a musician/lyricist genius, she has set the bars up another level with Cannibal...every track is just infectious as the next one and contains some hilarious lyrics like "Now that I'm famous, your up my anus!"..pure brilliance. The track "Cannibal" is my favourite.
  13. Nov 30, 2010
    Ke$ha really did an aazing job on her EP. I myself am a huge fan and this was a very inticipated album for me. Ke$ha's intoxicating synths, and funky lyrics really have you dancing. She also has a softer side. "The Harold Song" is about how she misses someone who was sopecial in her ife. Overall, a really really really awesome album!
  14. Nov 26, 2010
    Ke$ha's new EP "Cannibal" is better than her debt CD. There is a minimal use of autotune and vocoders. Her song remain as catchy as first without 'Trying too Hard.' Her new EP shows no false brattiness and stupidity. "Cannibal" the title-track is a standout because it has a new and refreshing sound. "We R Who We R" is the album's catchiest yet carefree song. "Sleazy" musically and lyrically standout of all her songs. The EP is incredibly, irresistibly catchy among all 2010 releases. Expand
  15. Nov 25, 2010
    "Cannibal", the second album released by pop sensation Ke$ha, follows the footsteps of Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster", as a promotional trick to live up the first album's, "Animal's" sales. Though it was met to mixed or average scores and criticism, this album or extended play is a big step ahead from "Animal", of course excluding "TiK ToK'', "Take It Off" and "Dancing with Tears in My Eyes", which are masterpieces in all ways. Here's my rating for each song:
    1. "Cannibal" - 10/10 - Fully deserves to be the album's title. Very nice.
    2. "We R Who We R" - 10/10 - Lyrics fit great, the song itself is another megahit after "TiK ToK".
    3. "Sleazy" - 10/10 - The beat is sick, so are her rapping and singing.
    4. "Blow" - 10/10 - One of the best, sounds like "Take It Off, Part 2".
    5. "The Harold Song" - 9,7/10 - Lyrics are great, but the track is too similar to "Blind" from her own "Animal" set.
    6. "Crazy Beautiful Life" - 8,2/10 - Sounds like a mid-2006 hit, would be popular then, not the best though.
    7. "Grow a Pear" - 10/10 - So far the extended play's best.
    8. "C U Next Tuesday" - 7,9/10 - Just sweet, nothing more.
    9. "Animal (Billboard Remix)" - 10/10 - You best believe me, it is great! Good job, Billboard!
    Overall this is a super EP and I'm against people, who say Ke$ha's fake. Yes, she's a pure auto-tune, but, after all, the next century is sure to have more than a bit of auto-tune. Congrats, K$!
  16. Nov 23, 2010
    "If you like to enjoy your life, you will like this record. It's for people who are alive and happy." - Ke$ha

I would say this pretty much sums it up.
  17. bob
    Nov 22, 2010
    What an absolutely intellectual record. Kesha- sorry- Ke$ha has put together possibly the most mind-blowingly intriguing albums of the entire year. Her sound is so unique, and her dirty whore image just makes me want to say "Man, this is an album I want to buy". If her incredible innovations in the music industry do not blow you away, I don't know what will. If you give this album anything less than an 11, you are a dirty rotten homophobe who hates music. Expand
  18. Nov 22, 2010
    Kesha keeps getting better. You may complain her lyrics are vain and stupid all you want but thats exactly what she is trying to be. Shes not pretending to be someone she isnt, she is who she is. Her music is made exactly what it is for, expression and fun, its to get lost in the beat. Hate her all you want but with 5 straight top 10 hits her work speaks for itself.

1. Dec 20, 2010
    This adjunct to "Animal" is unapologetically escapist and highly programmed fun.
  2. Dec 8, 2010
    Sure, Max Martin's hooks, and especially Dr. Luke's neon-colored throb push these tunes into your head--they're in top form, aided by the tight focus of an eight-track EP, Cannibal's brevity trumping the scattershot Animal--but what makes them stick is Kesha, a pop star lacking pop star looks and a pop star voice.
    Ke$ha didn't really set the bar for intellectual heft too high on her debut, Animal, so it seems like hair-splitting to mention that even with guilty pleasures like "Cannibal" and, uh, "C U Next Tuesday," Cannibal seems to be skimping on the cleverness.