Consolers Of The Lonely - The Raconteurs
8.8

Review this album

1. Nov 30, 2010
    I wasn't a big fan of the first album, So I was hesitant about this one. But I listened to it and I must say it's a pretty damn good album. Jack White has made yet another great album and All In All, Consolers Of The Lonely has some very great tracks. I recommend this album. B+
  2. May 3, 2011
    Fabulous album.
    'Consolers of the lonely', the song, is one of the best rock songs of the year.
    'Carolina drama', 'Rich Kid Blues', 'Hold on', are other great songs.
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    I don't normally buy a lot of rock albums but this is just one of those rare albums for me. Jack White is a true artist and now he is surrounded by three other talented people too! I can honestly say I like every song.
  4. Nov 9, 2012
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this album (psh, I'm defiantly not trying to fill of the word requirement, what makes you thin that?) First of all anything with Jack white is tremendous, lets face it, its amazing. It is a diverse, interesting album that I can re-listen to ever and over again no matter what I'm doing

1. The result is neither refined nor especially modern, but it still evokes the thrill of playing hooky on a Friday afternoon.
  2. A notable progression from the foursome, and plenty of huge riffs to enjoy at the summer festivals.
  3. while one can easily imagine smoke machines spurting during many of the album's 13 other tracks, there is no irony in the mix. Just fun.