Echo

• Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
8.2

Review this album

1. Apr 6, 2012
    Not as good as spirit but as an album it's still good. Tracks like outta my head as standouts. Also she proves she still has the voice in the track alive. A good album with too many standard pop songs and not enough standouts.
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    Very good album! Great songs like ''Outta My Head'', ''My Hands'', ''Alive'', ''Naked'', ''Broken'' and much more! Leona is a great singer!
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    Great ablum but not close to SPIRIT!!! Spirit is the best album ever made even better than Thriller from Michael Jackson!!!!!My Hands is definitely my favourite!!!

1. There's nary an ounce of diva in Lewis, she seems to enjoy singing for the sake of it, which helps her out on an album like Echo, where the melodies are elliptical, not catchy, designed to showcase range, not to stick in the head or evoke emotion.
  2. Taking its title a bit too literally, the album sticks to the winning formula that made “Spirit’’ a runaway success. Problem is, we already know these sides of Lewis’s talent.
  3. Too much of Echo is mired in soppy balladry and standard-issue dancery that seem meant to be consumed with a box of drugstore Chablis.