5.2

Review this album

1. Oct 14, 2011
    Sadly enough, beyond the two singles he released, I didn't like any of the other songs. They all seemed generic and over-processed. It was a true bummer to be because I was looking forward to some good catchy pop songs. His voice sounds good, the tracks aren't just that good though. Maybe his sophomore album will have a better producer.
  2. Oct 14, 2011
    I think this album was absolutely amazing! When I first heard that Joe was doing a solo album, I wasn't that excited because I didn't really like Nick's album that much. But Joe really took me by surprise with this record. Almost all the tracks on this are amazing, the only track I didn't like as much was Love Slayer. Great album and I hope to hear more from him :) Fav Tracks - Sorry, MakeI think this album was absolutely amazing! When I first heard that Joe was doing a solo album, I wasn't that excited because I didn't really like Nick's album that much. But Joe really took me by surprise with this record. Almost all the tracks on this are amazing, the only track I didn't like as much was Love Slayer. Great album and I hope to hear more from him :) Fav Tracks - Sorry, Make You Mine, Take It And Run, Just In Love (Remix), and All This Time. Expand

1. Oct 25, 2011
    As a vocalist and a presence, Jonas is a flop.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Jonas certainly can't match someone like Timberlake in terms of a defined aesthetic or presence, but at least he and his team had the smarts to enlist producers who know how to construct solid pop songs.
  3. Oct 11, 2011
    Jonas isn't the most flexible vocalist for this kind of material, but he manages to convince that there's real hunger.