Fearless - Taylor Swift
6.8

Review this album

1. Oct 26, 2014
    otimo album com letras boas que ela mesma escreveu otimo debut e ganhou o grammy merecidamente , otima capa e o melhor ela n teve ajuda de nenhum compositor apenas ela mesma
  2. Sep 22, 2014
    Cheio de hinos, amo essa porra pra caralho, mas a Taylor agora ta vacilando e indo pro Pop, tomara que flope. TS, Fearless, Speak Now >>>>>>>>> Um beijo
  3. Jun 28, 2014
    The more i expect from this album, the worse my feelings about it become. I initially expected this Taylor Swift's follow-up album to be more or less equal to her previous "Speak Now" in quality, yet it obviously turns out that she can't maintain her successive triumphs as "Fearless" is boring, hyperdumb and completely inferior to every single song in "Speak Now". Clearly she needs to getThe more i expect from this album, the worse my feelings about it become. I initially expected this Taylor Swift's follow-up album to be more or less equal to her previous "Speak Now" in quality, yet it obviously turns out that she can't maintain her successive triumphs as "Fearless" is boring, hyperdumb and completely inferior to every single song in "Speak Now". Clearly she needs to get back to her traditional style, which is "writing entirely on her own and remains true to her country-pop roots that made her one of the biggest selling artists of 2009" - critics' consensus about "Speak Now" with which i couldn't agree more. Expand
  4. May 30, 2014
    Beautiful lyrics and sound, you can tell that Taylor Swift wrote this album with true emotion and it's just delightful to listen. "Fearless" will definitely be one of Swift's finest work to date.
  5. May 17, 2014
    great album, I love Taylor's voice, whatever i feel, i can found similar thing in her song ,love it.and i love all the songs in this album ,the emotion i feel in her songs can makes me happy and cry
  6. Feb 24, 2014
    An okay album. The songs are more diverse than her previous album. I liked how catchy the songs are and how they are written with indelible melody, but what really bothers me in this album is the mediocre production and Taylor Swift's poor singing. The production's flaws are clearly heard in the songs "Forever & Always" and "Change".
  7. Aug 5, 2013
    With its lyrics, musics and vocals; Taylor's best album so far. The point of her discography. White Horse, Love Story, Breathe are picked songs from album for me.
  8. Mar 24, 2013
    I remember being in love with Taylor Swift's first album, but a lot of her magic disappeared after this album's release. Many of the songs weren't very impressive, ("You Belong With Me" and "Love Story" being exempt).
  9. Feb 16, 2013
    Featuring the best album POP 2008, Taylor makes a nice set of lyrics, arrangements, voice, and beautiful golden curls. This album makes you feel like a real fairytale.
  10. Nov 28, 2012
    Taylor Swift and Liz Rose made a good group together. Lyrics are awesome because you can see how Taylor is growing along the album, you hear her little voice and feelings in "Fifteen" and then you listen to a poweful song like "You're not sorry", but without missing her "teen moments" like "You belong with me". This record is the best of her carrer yet.
  11. Oct 31, 2012
    One of the best albums ever. Taylor proves herself in this album that she's no nobody and her songs are sweet and relatable. Every one of the songs she's written became an instant favorite of mine. The album's really really good and you should try and listen to it.
  12. Apr 9, 2012
    Taylor Swift being a great singer sang a beautiful song "Fearless!" It has a nice rhythm while at the same time nice flowing lyrics. Can't help but sing it every time I hear it on the radio. One of my all time favorite songs by Taylor Swift! :)
  13. Nov 14, 2011
    Beautiful album; she definitely is a gifted artist. The songs are sung brilliantly. Most songs were perfect, but some songs sounded too similar to others. Songs that stood out to me the most were 'Love Story', 'You're Not Sorry' and 'Forever and Always'. Great job, keep it up.
  14. Jul 26, 2011
    Taylor obviously has used inspiration from her life, which means her songs can be related to. She provides some emotional, passionate vocals, having the talent to create some amazing upbeat tunes as well.
  15. May 18, 2011
    Affecting lyrics, beautiful rhythm. And I can see that this album made of her heart, her true feellings, without affectation. Listening this whole album make me feel fresh and happy.
  16. Sep 4, 2010
    Swift's latest album is smooth, sexy and powerful -- and is a true successor to her somewhat lackluster debut. The tracks are all impeccably crafted and beautifully arranged.

1. Swift's gentle touch is as enduring as her songcraft, and this musical maturity may not quite jibe with her age but it does help make Fearless one of the best mainstream pop albums of 2008.
  2. Though they're written by a teenager, Swift's songs have broad appeal, and therein lies the genius and accessibility of her second effort.
  3. She's 18--wide-eyed, naive, hopeful--and that's how she sounds on Fearless, her superb new album.