• Record Label: Capitol
8.9

Review this album

1. MattM
    Mar 22, 2002
    A sophisticated, frisky, and enthralling collection of dance pop. Kylie Minogue continues to shine.
  2. DalvinderK
    Feb 16, 2007
    Fever is one of the best pop/dance albums ever made, with fantastic up tempo and stylish songs like "CGYOOMH", "In your eyes", "love at first sight" and "Fragile".
  3. Dec 7, 2013
    I'm a Kylie fan for so many years, and this is definitely her best album ever! Even the DVD of the fever-tour is amazing. I wish I could turn back time...
  4. RyanF.
    Mar 28, 2002
    The album is pretty much interesting jampacked with amazing tracks. With the lalala-ish song Can't Get You Out of My Head and the infectious In Your Eyes, this is really an amazing album for those disco fans.
  5. BobS
    Nov 1, 2002
    This CD is better than I expected. Her previous European albums flopped here, but in "Fever" she really proved us wrong. This smart, and well put together album really gets you going with songs like "Come into My World" and the steaming "Burning Up".
  6. Martijn
    Nov 24, 2003
    Her comeback began with the underrated "Light Years", who was one of the best popalbums in 2000. After that succes comes Fever, which is just as good, maybe even better. You feel the atmosphere of being in a nightclub wearing high heel pumps. It is a 'glad to be female' album... Highligts are "Love at first sight", "CGYOMH", "Fever", "Fragile" and "Your Love".
  7. Mar 23, 2014
    An excellent return to form as Kylie pops into the 21st century with a fresh face. This album will probably be considered the epitome of her career, fun/fast and amazing.
  8. MichaelS.
    Apr 11, 2002
    This is a surprisingly good pop album. I was shocked to hear it wasn't loaded with filler. It maintains a high quality throughout. Make your girlfriend happy and listen to this with her.

The sophistication of its upbeat electro-pop construction allows Kylie to fly while her contemporaries simply float. [Apr 2002, p.77]
  2. The overwhelming majority of this album is unbelievably annoying dance pop.
    Fever makes Britney Spears seem like even more of a pop genius. Scary. [May 2002, p.116]