Geogaddi - Boards of Canada
9.2

Review this album

1. Apr 28, 2013
    The music itself is great but I can't give this album more then 6,66 because of blatant use of satanistic imagery,symbols and messages all over the place.I don't care if they did it for a joke,artistic reasons or whatever-it's just way over the line for me.
  2. Apr 20, 2014
    One of the most immersive, creepy, and downright head-tripping albums I've ever experienced. Nostalgically beautiful, yet subtly sinister, this is only surpassed by "Music Has the Right..." as their greatest work.
  3. Sep 12, 2014
    Superb oeuvre... an oasis for the seeker..............................................................................................................

For the most part, Geogaddi only hints at new directions. But then, if it ain't broke, why fix it? [Apr 2002, p.78]
  2. Geogaddi is successful as few other albums are. Whereas many artists and groups tend to released records composed of series of unrelated songs, songs based on single concepts, or songs written and recorded during single studio sessions, Boards of Canada's latest has done something exponentially spectacular and commendable.
    It's a thoroughly satisfying album, but surprises are in short supply. [May 2002, p.120]