Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
7.7

Review this album

1. Mar 23, 2012
    Due to the number of plays "Good Girls Go Bad" had, I was shocked to hear Hot Mess sound anything like pop-rock. I expected nothing but an ego-trip and found that Hot Mess is a solid and somehow modest album for the most part. Each song takes on it's own direction and has plenty of fun, yet at an artistic pace. I wouldn't say Hot Mess is Cobra Starship's best album, but I will say that it is their safest and most balanced album yet. Expand
  2. May 7, 2011
    Cobra Starship's album just get better and better. This album is filled with songs that you just can't get out of your head! Although there are one or two terrible songs on the album, but they aren't the worst I've heard. I can't wait for their new album.
  3. Nov 4, 2011
    HOT MESS is one of Cobra Starship's best albums; it's fun, catchy and has heaps of songs that will just get stuck in your head. A fun and addicting album that never fails to enjoy it's listeners.
  4. May 12, 2012
    Hot Mess is one of Cobra Starship's better albums and contains great music for fans of their previous albums.

1. Hot Mess is a complete success and shows that the band could possibly grow past the comedy and become something else entirely.
  2. Sometimes the former Midtown singer's snark falls flat, as with the title 'Pete Wentz Is the Only Reason We're Famous' or the part where the singer brags about his ass. But Saporta does have some pop gifts, apparent on the disco 'Living in the Sky With Diamonds.'
    Hot Mess is flush with other stupid-smart highlights, including 'Pete Wentz Is the Only Reason We’re Famous.'