8.0

Review this album

1. Jan 21, 2015
    bit late but i just caught this on bluray and its very good. the music is obviously great but adele herself is very entertaining and has her ego nicely in check. there are many fun lines that she gave and she definitely has a future in movies if she chooses to; she's that talented. this is a great video recording and is definitely worth your money.
  2. Dec 29, 2014
    Singing a combination of notable tracks from both '19' and '21', Adele surprises no one with strong vocals and an exciting performance at the Royal Albert Hall in London. You'll especially appreciate the unique inflections she makes throughout the concert.
  3. Dec 19, 2014
    Incredible, that's the word that define Adele and this album.
  4. Jun 3, 2012
    Boring..
    Her Voice Cracks Every Second..
    Just Not A Fan At All.. If You Want To See REAL Talent Watch Florence Welch At Royal Albert Hall..
    Adele Is One Of The Most Overated Singers Of ALL TIME!
  5. Feb 19, 2012
    Incredibly amazing. Stunning vocals, great direction and, to be honest, I'm surprised by the way she connects with the audience, not showing a single hint of her stage fright. If you have the opportunity to but this concert, I highly recommend it. You will not regret it!
  6. Dec 4, 2011
    Loved it, watching the DVD over and over. She just owned the Royal Albert Hall amazing. Adele voice is awesome and looks stunning. Seeing her in concert this way very hypnotic. No one can say, except : Adele you're amazing, just the way you are......
  7. Dec 3, 2011
    I actually had to remind myself not to clap at the conclusion of a couple songs...And in that regard, it is a tremendous success; you definitely get the full experience. Adele is luminous, compelling, funny and profane throughout, and like I said, her voice is in tiptop shape. It's one of the best 90 minutes of my life.

Backed by a live band, including a string section and backup singers, Adele brings the dramatics of her two albums to life, with a bit of humorous, cuss-filled banter in between songs.
    Adele's engaging ebullience is powerfully persuasive on this DVD/CD package.
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    Beautifully recorded and performed, Live at the Royal Albert Hall conveys all the drama of Adele's music and is the perfect companion piece to 21.