• Record Label: RCA
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2012

Review this album

1. Sep 12, 2013
    This type of stuff is beneath Christina's wonderful talent and vocals. It all sounds so boring and dull. She has it in her to make stuff ten times better.
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    This is just a bad album, sounding exactly like other tracks for other singers, having too many familiar songs, your body might be her best song on the album but everything else is rubbish, rushed, lyrically bad and to forced
  3. Nov 13, 2012
    One of the worst albums I've ever bought. This is not music - it's pure trash. What happened to the old Christina we loved? She got her chance and she failed miserably.
  4. Nov 15, 2012
    What a shame that this one-time artist with so much potential continues her slide through mediocrity and now straight towards irrelevance. Not only has her success gone to her head, but apparently she thinks she can do no wrong. Not only is she a bad person, she is becoming a bad (or non) artist.
  5. Nov 13, 2012
    A pretty good album, but queen Jessie J has better albums than this. 'Who You Are' is a a masterpiece of modern pop, which 'Lotus' is not. Sure, it is not bad but I had to mention the pop star with the most impact in the world in my review, because she is likely one of Christina Aguilera's main inspirations.
  6. Dec 2, 2012
    Horrible. I mean Christina kept on praising herself , about how she her music is different and that shes different than other pop stars around , yet she goes ahead and sings songs written by others ,specifically for commercial success.
  7. Dec 4, 2012
    X-tina, X-tina, X-tina... This album is terrible. There is 3 songs that are good. Like who does she think she is? Circles is one example of a true filler. The lyrics are written horrible. I hope she can come up with something actually good next time, or her career is going *plop*.
  8. Dec 7, 2012
    I rated only 3, I don't like her new album as a whole. I love some songs like Just A Fool, Blank Page and Army Of Me....and that's it.
    Where's our great old Christina? What happend to her wonderful voice?

1. Q Magazine
    Dec 11, 2012
    Nothing really stands out like the best thing here, Make The World Move, featuring fellow Voice Judge, Cee-Lo Green. [Jan 2013, p.101]
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    This might not be the golden, triumphant comeback Aguilera had hoped for, but it's pretty close and, let's face it, it's better than most Top 40 music right now.
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    This vitriol-tsunami of a record misses a chance to connect Aguilera's music with her warm, empathetic TV presence.