Miss E... So Addictive

8.5

Review this album

1. JennaS.
    Sep 14, 2001
    Hip-Hop has lost its damn mind. Thank God for Blackalicious.
  2. JennaS.
    Sep 14, 2001
    Hip-Hop has lost its damn mind. Thank God for Blackalicious.
  3. mikikaPJ
    Aug 17, 2005
    Rap it's bad!!!! if you love music listen to rock n roll !!
  4. nebb
    May 15, 2007
    Just bad, and not because it's rap. Please stop spamming with "rock n roll 4 life!!!11"
  5. Pat
    Apr 9, 2003
    The song 4 my people is the best I ever heard!!!!
  6. KatherineS.
    Oct 13, 2001
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. RobertD.
    Oct 2, 2001
    i like it and it rocks
  8. StephanieG.
    May 23, 2001
    I love missy I think she is a great Aruist.
  9. MarlinB.
    Aug 10, 2001
    MISSY HAS DONE AGAIN, ALTHOUGH SOME TRACKS WERE A LITTLE TO SLOW YOU CANT HELP BUT GET USE TO THE DIFFERENT GROUPS OF SOUNDS THAT KEEP YOU BOPPING IN YOUR MOBILE AS YOU BLING ,BLING ALL IN THIER FACE.
  10. LadyAlisha
    Sep 2, 2001
    It's the greatest album I've ever heard.
  11. FranR.
    Sep 27, 2001
    i have all of missy's albums and i have to say that it is HEAVY!! she has matured as a performer and you hear it through her music. MISSY KEEP REPRESENTING RUDE GUAL!! 1
  12. modidi
    Jul 21, 2005
    its very nice
    Nov 4, 2001
    i ALBUM HOT i LOVE NUMBER 12 STEP OFF cAUSE IM IN THE SAME SIUATION
  14. DanielK
    Oct 22, 2001
    This album is the best album ever!!! My faovourite song is 4 my people with eve an miss e! Kepp going missy! You are the best!!! Big hug from Daniel,norway.
  15. OnteriaJ.
    Oct 24, 2001
    this cd is the shit and i like it
  16. GinaR.
    Dec 5, 2001
    it was tighgtttttttt!!!!!!!!
  17. TinaP.
    Jul 31, 2001
    it rocks
  18. AndreaG.
    Jul 8, 2001
    I love so addictive I like anything by missy I like the way she keeps everyone wanting more of her music from the vidoes on her soundtrack so addictive
  19. AdamL.
    Jan 17, 2002
    Missy is the bomb, and everybody else needs to stop hatin' on my girl.
  20. sadied
    May 25, 2003
    ooo i loved the beats it made me wanna get up and Break it down lol. good job misse E your the best ,i hope you read this !
  21. Jarrod
    Apr 21, 2005
    Coming from a guy who rarely listens to hip hop... This album kicks ass! :)
  22. RichiT
    Jul 21, 2005
    You will not believe this Miss E, hip hop fan or not
  23. Danilio
    Jul 17, 2006
    I refuse to let anyone say rock is better than hip hop, i don't care how many (Anonymous') and mikika PJs there are.
  24. AnnaR
    Sep 16, 2006
    This is an amazingly packed CD. Brilliant. Well Done, Missy! Hats down.
  25. EmperessG.
    Nov 10, 2001
    If I could I would rate this cd az 100!!! And me being her biggest fan I can honestly say that this iz her best album to date!!!!!!!
  26. Jodi
    Nov 2, 2001
    I think that this is the best cd ever. i love the song 4 my people. and lick shots
  27. TrinikaM.
    Jul 17, 2001
    This album is the shut yo mouth. Missy always puts it down with her own unique style.
  28. Mar 1, 2016
    Missy Elliot has an ear for production and knows how to make music you can boogie to. this here is another fine piece of work by an awesome artist that knows how to get down. fine production work by Timbaland.

1. Opens with a six-track attack that's rare for any genre, especially contemporary R&B.
  2. Miss E is a mess, of course, and not all the experiments work as brilliantly as the single. But if you prefer risky messes to tidy formula, tracks like "Scream a.k.a. Itchin' " and "Step Off" will freak you up something fierce.
  3. Miss E is a Top 40 radio breakthrough waiting to happen, while staying solid and true to its hip-hop roots.