8.2

Sep 3, 2001
    Hip-hop trash!
  5. mikikaPJ
    Aug 17, 2005
    Rap it's bad!!!! if you love music listen to rock n roll !!
  6. nebb
    May 15, 2007
    Just bad, and not because it's rap. Please stop spamming with "rock n roll 4 life!!!11"
  7. Double-J
    Mar 3, 2002
    Timbaland is the greatest Take it from me I normally hate R&B and egotrip rap. Miss E rules - a classic
  8. Pat
    Apr 9, 2003
    The song 4 my people is the best I ever heard!!!!
  9. KatherineS.
    Oct 13, 2001
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. RobertD.
    Oct 2, 2001
    i like it and it rocks
  11. StephanieG.
    May 23, 2001
    I love missy I think she is a great Aruist.
  12. AshleyS.
    Jul 24, 2001
    i really like most of the songs on her cd
  13. MarlinB.
    Aug 10, 2001
    MISSY HAS DONE AGAIN, ALTHOUGH SOME TRACKS WERE A LITTLE TO SLOW YOU CANT HELP BUT GET USE TO THE DIFFERENT GROUPS OF SOUNDS THAT KEEP YOU BOPPING IN YOUR MOBILE AS YOU BLING ,BLING ALL IN THIER FACE.
  14. LadyAlisha
    Sep 2, 2001
    It's the greatest album I've ever heard.
  15. FranR.
    Sep 27, 2001
    i have all of missy's albums and i have to say that it is HEAVY!! she has matured as a performer and you hear it through her music. MISSY KEEP REPRESENTING RUDE GUAL!! 1
  16. FranR.
    Sep 27, 2001
  17. martas
    Jan 6, 2003
    llevo tres años buscando este disco aqui, en españa...asi ya se puede imaginar lo q me gusta.
  18. modidi
    Jul 21, 2005
    its very nice
    Nov 4, 2001
    i ALBUM HOT i LOVE NUMBER 12 STEP OFF cAUSE IM IN THE SAME SIUATION
  20. DanielK
    Oct 22, 2001
    This album is the best album ever!!! My faovourite song is 4 my people with eve an miss e! Kepp going missy! You are the best!!! Big hug from Daniel,norway.
  21. OnteriaJ.
    Oct 24, 2001
    this cd is the shit and i like it
  22. GinaR.
    Dec 5, 2001
    it was tighgtttttttt!!!!!!!!
  23. BlueytwoFlew
    Jul 31, 2001
    The only bad thing on this CD is the pulses, there are 30 songs and 177- 28 are the 4second pulses, 29 is the outro know as Not perfect and 30 is Higher Ground (gospel song)
  24. TinaP.
    Jul 31, 2001
    it rocks
  25. AndreaG.
    Jul 8, 2001
    I love so addictive I like anything by missy I like the way she keeps everyone wanting more of her music from the vidoes on her soundtrack so addictive
  26. ElizabethA
    Jan 11, 2002
    This is the hottest and illest shit ever. Missy i luv u gurl u da motha fuckin bomb gurl. Peace. hugs and kisses from me.
  27. AnorheaS.
    Jan 15, 2002
    This album was the shiznit
  28. AdamL.
    Jan 17, 2002
    Missy is the bomb, and everybody else needs to stop hatin' on my girl.
  29. sadied
    May 25, 2003
    ooo i loved the beats it made me wanna get up and Break it down lol. good job misse E your the best ,i hope you read this !
  30. Jarrod
    Apr 21, 2005
    Coming from a guy who rarely listens to hip hop... This album kicks ass! :)
  31. RichiT
    Jul 21, 2005
    You will not believe this Miss E, hip hop fan or not
  32. Danilio
    Jul 17, 2006
    I refuse to let anyone say rock is better than hip hop, i don't care how many (Anonymous') and mikika PJs there are.
  33. AnnaR
    Sep 16, 2006
    This is an amazingly packed CD. Brilliant. Well Done, Missy! Hats down.
  34. EmperessG.
    Nov 10, 2001
    If I could I would rate this cd az 100!!! And me being her biggest fan I can honestly say that this iz her best album to date!!!!!!!
  35. Jodi
    Nov 2, 2001
    I think that this is the best cd ever. i love the song 4 my people. and lick shots
  36. KyleB.
    Dec 28, 2001
    This s**t is real hot!!! if i may quote missy from her song "for my people".... ~"YO IM ON FIRE!!!"~ and she really is. my fav. songs are "one minute man" "lick shots" "get ur freak on" "scream aka. itchin" "take away" "4 my people" "watcha gon' do" and the "one minute man" remix. this is by far my favorite CD. Also, Jenna S. and Bill J., if u dont like it, STEP OFF!!! This album This s**t is real hot!!! if i may quote missy from her song "for my people".... ~"YO IM ON FIRE!!!"~ and she really is. my fav. songs are "one minute man" "lick shots" "get ur freak on" "scream aka. itchin" "take away" "4 my people" "watcha gon' do" and the "one minute man" remix. this is by far my favorite CD. Also, Jenna S. and Bill J., if u dont like it, STEP OFF!!! This album really lives up to its name, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADDICTIVE!!! Collapse
  37. TrinikaM.
    Jul 17, 2001
    This album is the shut yo mouth. Missy always puts it down with her own unique style.
  38. AhmadT.
    Nov 19, 2001
    this is the 3rd lp from missy misdemeanor elliott shes the best and i say best female producer writer arranger singer ceo of our times and don't forget rapper
  39. HaneshaJ
    Dec 26, 2002
    Ilove missy to the fullest she has a lot of class and she has made it to the top and she is going to stay there,god bless her....

1. Opens with a six-track attack that's rare for any genre, especially contemporary R&B.
  2. Miss E is a mess, of course, and not all the experiments work as brilliantly as the single. But if you prefer risky messes to tidy formula, tracks like "Scream a.k.a. Itchin' " and "Step Off" will freak you up something fierce.
  3. Miss E is a Top 40 radio breakthrough waiting to happen, while staying solid and true to its hip-hop roots.