7.4

Review this album

1. Feb 3, 2013
    sick!! the great sick sounds of the guitars, the incredible and the mature throaty voice of Spencer Chamberlain, and the incredible lyrics make me say: (Disambiguation) is one of the best albums of not only the band, if not also the genre of metalcore. I can't believe that many people actually miss this masterpiece.
    People please, wake up!!, should not miss this unforgettable album.
    People please, wake up!!, should not miss this unforgettable album.
    Unfortunately, without knowing it, this was her farewell, but left us with a great taste.

1. Apr 6, 2011
    To fans it'll undoubtedly shine as their best record yet, while the uninitiated may be about to find their new favourite band.
  2. Apr 5, 2011
    Less encouraging is that while the album is unmistakably brutal, it's also remarkably unmemorable. [2 Apr 2011, p.52]
    That framework [on 2008′s Lost in the Sound of Separation] is largely in tact on the new effort, except it's decidedly richer and more vibrant, showcasing each member's strengths in ways not realized before in Underoath's decade-old career.