Oops!... I Did It Again

7.8

Review this album

1. anglrc
    Jan 3, 2004
    yes britney is the best pop queen out there
  2. andy
    Mar 30, 2006
    so& so could have been better
  3. EllenB
    Oct 23, 2005
    ...Baby One More Time and Britney have two completely different sounds, and this is the transition album. A few of the tracks hit the line right between dance and 90s pop perfectly, like Oops!...I Did It Again, Stronger and Crush, but others like Don't Come Knocking On My Door are perfectly horrendous. One could do without this album, but it definitely wouldn't bother one's ears.
  4. MauroA
    Mar 13, 2005
    Oops! it´s the best album of pop of the last decade!
  5. EnzoP.
    Oct 31, 2008
    A nice europop record with a lot of sweet ballads. Better than the first one.
  6. MikeD.
    Aug 19, 2001
    Pure Pop, but what can you say ? It's hard not to enjoy it. Even if you're not proud of it
  7. ericr
    Oct 4, 2004
    oops i did it again is a great song!!! i have all briitneys albums I rate it a #10
  8. SaIroS
    Oct 25, 2005
    Definitively one of the best pop albums of all time!
  9. ChrisE
    Oct 17, 2006
    Britney Spears is a pop music superstar. Her debut album ...Baby One More Time showcased the singer as a formidable talent, but her second record Oops!...I Did It Again solidified the buxom blonde's status as THE female pop star to beat. The title track remains the biggest hit on here, and deservedly so--like its predecessor, the Grammy-nominated No. 1 Spears debut hit "...Baby One Britney Spears is a pop music superstar. Her debut album ...Baby One More Time showcased the singer as a formidable talent, but her second record Oops!...I Did It Again solidified the buxom blonde's status as THE female pop star to beat. The title track remains the biggest hit on here, and deservedly so--like its predecessor, the Grammy-nominated No. 1 Spears debut hit "...Baby One More Time," "Oops!...I Did It Again" is as superb as a pop single can get. The real problem here, aside from the horrific ballads that make up the latter half of the record, is Britney's once-decent singing abilities are so overproduced by the disc's hyped production it's almost hard to realize Britney is human by the vocals she has provided. The first half of Oops!...I Did It Again is great but the ballads (aside from "Don't" and "Lucky") are as sappy as most teenage love is. Whether or not you like her, one thing remains for sure: Britney Spears delivered one of the most solid pop discs ever recorded with Oops!...I Did It Again. Expand
  10. ZaneS.
    Aug 21, 2008
    Definitely my fav. Britney album. The title track is great, the singles are good, but my favorite song here is "One Kiss From You." It's a typical pop song, but it's so catchy I can't get enough of it. The ballads don't stand out, but "Where Are You Now" is as good as Britney ballad will be, and "When Your Eyes Say It" is a catchy, slow, whispering little number.
  11. J.M.
    Mar 24, 2009
    Some strong tracks, but the weak ones drag it down.
  12. gusm
    Jun 18, 2004
    i loved it, it really made me enjoy her work
  13. RuanH.
    Aug 12, 2007
    An excellent pop album, but little credit goes to the artist... this is a thoroughly manufactured record by outstanding producers. Britney simply adds a little touch of golden dust and sweetness to it. Best track, "Stronger".
  14. LuisE.
    Aug 16, 2007
    a excelent HP
  15. WestB.
    Jun 16, 2009
    A good album, but is cheesy at times. Lets go song by song. The starter track which is the same name of the album is one of her "iconic" tracks and is one of the best on the album. The next track is Stronger. Personally, this is the best Britney song ever. It talks about overcoming bad relationships. Don't go Knockin on my Door is kind of like Stronger Part 2 when the guy wants her A good album, but is cheesy at times. Lets go song by song. The starter track which is the same name of the album is one of her "iconic" tracks and is one of the best on the album. The next track is Stronger. Personally, this is the best Britney song ever. It talks about overcoming bad relationships. Don't go Knockin on my Door is kind of like Stronger Part 2 when the guy wants her back. At the end of the song Britney and her friend are discussing out she is never satisfied and fades into the cover of the Stones' hit (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction. This is one of the better songs on the album and seems to have a nice tune to it. Then comes the ballad "Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know". The song (written by Shania Twain) is just a good song and there really isn't much of another way to put it. Then comes What U See (Is What You Get). This song really hardly has a meaning but also has a phone call from Britney's boyfriend talking about how they saw a movie about a girl who had everything. But she wasn't happy. The next song, Lucky is exactly about that. Another great song on the album. One Kiss From You is an okay song. Where Are You Now is another one of the album's ballads. Which the song sounds like it should be at the end of a movie. Can't Make You Love Me is a simple song about a girl with a crush on a guy. When Your Eyes Say It, is also just one of the okay songs on the album. In the last song, Dear Diary the saying "Saved the best for last" definitely doesn't apply. This song is just... a big cheesy, bad song. Really makes the album not have a 9/10. Best song: Stronger Worst song: Dear Diary. Expand
  16. Dec 23, 2011
    Honestly This Is A OK Album! Most Of The Songs Are OK The Best Songs Are Ops... I Did It Again, Stronger, Dont Go Knocking On My Door, & Lucky...
  17. Sep 19, 2011
    Possibly Britney's -- as well as the pop industry's -- most unforgettable album to date. While tracks such as "Oops... I Did It Again" and "Lucky" are undeniably cheesy, the cheese is almost what makes them so rich and irresistible. However, "Stronger" is certainly pop gold, with its self-empowerment lyrics and references to Britney's biggest song to date, "...Baby One More Time".
  18. Sep 10, 2011
    Many 1990's kids childhood is in these sweet, well-produced catchy songs. This album is so inspiring and this was our Queen's best period. 1,319,000 copies in one week... not even Gaga selling her album for 99 cents could beat her. Hà!
  19. Oct 27, 2011
    ...Baby One More Time made Britney a worldwide pop-star, but Oops!... I Did It Again made her the supreme Princess of Pop. Maybe is too similar to the previous album, but Britney stills can do great with pop music. The beats and the lyrics were great for those times (and they still good for these times). This album is one of her best works at all.
  20. Jul 14, 2012
    Sweet and smooth with a touch of teen pop, composed of several slow songs. With a beautiful voice on "Where Are You Now," one of the strongest songs on the album, highlights for "Stronger," "Lucky," "Where Are You Now", "Girl In The Mirror" and "Dear Diary".
  21. Apr 14, 2012
  22. Mar 23, 2012
    Nice album, a lot of beautiful balads, her most underrated album!
  23. May 29, 2012
    Pretty Good Album!
    About 4 Songs Stick Out The Rest I Can Trash!
  24. Jul 19, 2013
    Un album lleno de hits, letras inocentes y buen ritmo. es gracias a este album que logra ser una de las artistas más influyentes de los últimos años..
  25. Nov 27, 2013
    "OIDIA" defined what Pop music sounded in the 00s, really catchy songs and beautiful ballads. "Can't Make You Love Me" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" are songs that stand out on this album. Britney definitely did it again.
  26. Apr 10, 2016
    Simplesmente o melhor álbum da Britney, não tem como não gostar dessa sonoridade pop do fim dos 90's início dos 00's. Além do mais as baladas dele são simplesmente perfeitas, o ritmo, as letras, a voz...
  27. Oct 8, 2017
    The numbers don't lie... Most of these songs has quite few listener scores.
    The numbers don't lie... Most of these songs has quite few listener scores.
    But i've gotta secret to tell you... The numbers don't mean anything. I find myself seeing albums with very high listener scores and yet i don't care because that only shows it got good promoting, and most of Britney's albums didn't get as much promoting like we would want to have but they still are 10 times better than most of the "flop fests" i see time and again.
    She's not called the Queen of pop for nothing...

Oops...! I did it again proved to everyone that she kicks every notch up meaning she's not your "so-called" one hit wonder... She's here to stay and she'll own the pop genre till the day she retires as an old woman.
    You could call "Oops" album an ...Baby One more time 2.0 but she's more synthetic this time around and remind me of an belly dancer and yet a powerful woman like Whitney Houston.. Her first album was more like a giant summer love and her second gem is more like a powerful nightime romance with bangers like Lucky, Stronger, Oops...! I did it again, Can't make you love me and One kiss from you.
    Also very important is breathing room (even for legendary Miss Spears). And our queen delivers that without getting to sloppy- well in other words... boring. (I can't get no) Satisfaction, Don't go knocking on my door, Where are you now are both slowed down yet still keeps the beat go on without getting yourselves a headache.
    For her closing act i have to admit that i got too boring and almost felt like sleeping but it is on the other hand a sweet written take of Britney's "Diary" so while i wish she would go off with a bang and onto her next album i still felt with her when she sang Dear Diary.

So when only two songs are meh compared to the 10 others, i'd say the Queen of Pop's second outcoming was a strong one and truly gave birth to the entertainer within herself.

Despite the lack of effort on When your eyes see it and Dear diary, it still get's a solid 10 from me.
  28. Jul 15, 2016
    1. "Oops!... I Did It Again": A fun, memorable song, even to this day; 2. "Stronger": An empowering, declaration of independence from Britney here; 3. "Don't Go Knockin' On My Door": A good break-up song, but it doesn't stand-out to me; 4. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction": A cover that Britney makes her own; 5. "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know": A sweet ballad showcasing Britney's1. "Oops!... I Did It Again": A fun, memorable song, even to this day; 2. "Stronger": An empowering, declaration of independence from Britney here; 3. "Don't Go Knockin' On My Door": A good break-up song, but it doesn't stand-out to me; 4. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction": A cover that Britney makes her own; 5. "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know": A sweet ballad showcasing Britney's emotional depth; 6. "What U See (Is What U Get)": Similar in sound to "Oops!... I Did It Again," yet more inspiring message; 7. "Lucky": An emotional, tear-jerker song about loneliness as a pop star; 8. "One Kiss From You": Apparently, one kiss is amazing, but it's not the best track on the album; 9. "Where Are You Now": A beautiful ballad; 10. "Can't Make You Love Me": A little immature for my usual taste these days (about a crush), but still catchy; 11. "When Your Eyes Say It": A beautiful song written by Diane Warren (who wrote "Because You Loved Me" for Celine Dion, among others); 12. "Girl in the Mirror": Like "Can't Make You Love Me," it seems a little juvenile, but I still have an emotional affinity to the song; 13. "You Got It All": A lovely ballad originally for her first album; 14. "Heart": Beautiful; 15. "Dear Diary": My feelings are similar for "Girl in the Mirror." Overall, I enjoyed the majority of the album.

My personal highlights are (obviously) "Oops!... I Did It Again," "Stronger," "Lucky," "Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know," and (not so obviously) "What U See (Is What U Get)."
  29. Jun 21, 2014
    O segundo álbum de estúdio da princesinha do Pop, impecável, faixas perfeitas, sendo algumas com uma bela mensagem, vários covers integram o álbum, todos muito bons, minha faixa favorita é Oops I Did IT Again, esse álbum é um dos melhores vale a pena ouvir.
  30. Sep 6, 2014
    Oops foi um álbum que marcou a carreira de Britney e a concedeu vários recordes, que foram merecidos. Britney, nesse álbum mostra um pouco da sua potência vocal, principalmente na faixa "Where Are You Now". O CD foi um grande sucesso, com o recorde de maior número de vendas na primeira semana. Ao longo do CD, há algumas faixas mais chatinhas e outras mais legais, mas nenhuma é um lixo ouOops foi um álbum que marcou a carreira de Britney e a concedeu vários recordes, que foram merecidos. Britney, nesse álbum mostra um pouco da sua potência vocal, principalmente na faixa "Where Are You Now". O CD foi um grande sucesso, com o recorde de maior número de vendas na primeira semana. Ao longo do CD, há algumas faixas mais chatinhas e outras mais legais, mas nenhuma é um lixo ou péssima. Expand
  31. Oct 21, 2017
    Um álbum incrível que marcou uma geração. Ele colaborou para o grande sucesso de Britney Spears, reconhecida até hoje como uma das maiores performers de todos os tempos.
  32. Oct 13, 2015
    Oops I Did It Again-7
    1- Oops I Did It Again (10/10)
    2- Stonger (9/10) 3- Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door (8/10) 4- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (6/10) Cover 5- Don’t Le Me Be The Last To Know (7/10) 6- What U See (8/10) 7- Lucky (9/10) 8- One Kiss From You (6/10) 9- Where Are You Now (6/10) 10- Can’t Make You Love Me (8/10) 11- When Your Eyes Say It (6/10) 12- Dear Diary (5/10)
    Oops I Did It Again-7
    1- Oops I Did It Again (10/10)
    2- Stonger (9/10)
    3- Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door (8/10)
    4- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (6/10) Cover
    5- Don’t Le Me Be The Last To Know (7/10)
    6- What U See (8/10)
    7- Lucky (9/10)
    8- One Kiss From You (6/10)
    9- Where Are You Now (6/10)
    10- Can’t Make You Love Me (8/10)
    11- When Your Eyes Say It (6/10)
    12- Dear Diary (5/10)
    É um album bom possuí uma sonoridade bem anos 2000 (afinal foi o ano que ele foi lançado) gostei muito das composições de algumas faixas o único problema deste álbum é que ele acaba se tornando enjoativo devido a algumas faixas, mas mesmo assim é um bom trabalho.
  33. Oct 17, 2015
    ótimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  34. Feb 9, 2017
    Um dos melhores álbuns pop adolescente de todos os tempos. Lindas melodias, letras, voz e músicas marcantes na vida de muitos. Oops...! I Did It Again é um dos melhores trabalhos de Spears.
  35. Jan 30, 2016
    Excellent album qui vieillit très bien 15 ans après. Excellent choix de single également.
    C'est toujours un plaisir de réécouter cet album.

Coup de cœur: Oops!...I Did It Again, Stronger, Lucky, What You See (Is What You Get), Where Are You Now, Girl In The Mirror, Heart, Dear Diary.
  36. Mar 5, 2016
    lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  37. May 15, 2016
    Britney Spears em seu segundo álbum de estúdio, " Oops!... I Did It Again", tem o melhor do que a música Pop pode oferecer. (B+)
  38. Jan 28, 2017
    O Segundo album da Britney é um dos mais marcantes do pop, don't let me be the last to know é claramente minha faixa preferida, adoro stronger tambem.
  39. Aug 26, 2016
    i love this album, because is super profisional, and her voice are so perfcet in when your eyes say it and don't let me be the last to know, this album is te best album oo's surelly
  40. Sep 26, 2016
    Absolutely incredible. Many influences, songs for dance and relax. A really great job. I think that 00's never be the same without this amazing pop album.
  41. Sep 10, 2016
    Oh the fresh teen pop songs of the early 2000's. I think this album is incredible, it is a transitional album between the teenager from Baby One More Time and the grown woman from Britney. The album includes some dance hits and some love song ballads, it is catchy and sugary, just amazing Britney.
  42. Nov 7, 2016
    Sem dúvida, esse é o melhor álbum da carreira inteira da Britney! Ótimas músicas, com essa voz que dá um ar de inocência para a nossa Brit Brit, essa sonoridade, esse aspecto adolescente, AH! Nem tenho mais palavras, esse é o melhor álbum da Britney.
  43. Feb 18, 2017
    A very well crafted bubblegum pop from early 2000s. Max Martin create the whole sound of that era. His catching melodies and addictive choruses made the perfect fit combined with Britney's Lolita voice. The title track, Lucky, and the ballad Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know deserves a shout out. A great pop record.
  44. Aug 12, 2017
    Este álbum no solo marco mi infancia y parte de mi adolescencia, sino de millones de personas más alrededor del mundo, es simplemente genial, los sonidos, las letras, marcan un pop perfecto y desde sus raíces es simplemente lo mejor de la carrera de Britney Spears.
  45. Jul 26, 2017
    Arte ArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArte
  46. Jul 29, 2017
    AMAZING from beginning to end. Very catchy pop songs. Britney at her best. You can listen to this all the time and never get tired of it. This record influences a lot of new popstars outthere.

1. Spears' new album does sound exactly like her last one.
  2. It has the same combination of sweetly sentimental ballads and endearingly gaudy dance-pop that made One More Time.
  3. This time it's the cover of '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' that grabs the headlines. The surprisingly credible version limbers into life with Britney chatting away to her pals on the phone.