Red Letter Days

8.8

Review this album

1. AlexaL
    Jan 5, 2003
    I love this album. I agree that this is one of the wallfolwers best albums since bringing down the horse. I love When your on top and Pleasentville. I agree that this album deffently rocks!!!!!!!
  2. YvonneR
    Nov 6, 2002
    Beautiful...that's the only word that fits.
  3. sarac
    Nov 6, 2002
    Classic and timeless
  4. MichaelE
    Nov 9, 2002
    Far and away their best album to date. The Wallflowers have managed to stick to their sound without bending to modern trends of desired hip hop, punk, and death metal influences. The addition of more synthesizers from Rami Jaffee's keyboards and some more, actually, optimistic songs from Mr. Dylan make this album their best and an easy addiction.
  5. KatieS.
    May 19, 2003
    It's an amazing album from a group that has style, dignity, and intelligence. No matter how many times you listen to the songs, something new always catches your mind.
  6. JenE
    Nov 5, 2002
    Brilliant release! The Wallflowers keep getting better and better.. blows about 90% of what's currently riding the radio airwaves!
  7. KatieW
    Dec 17, 2002
    Very, very cool...their originality and classic sound really shines through on this one. Definately their best album yet!
  8. JPVazquez
    Nov 26, 2002
    Great Album. But i think that what they acheived with "Breach" is hard to duplicate. Best Songs : When your on top , If you never got sick , The Empire in My Mind. To late to quit suks (by the way).
  9. BekahG
    Dec 18, 2002
    This is a beautiful album. The optimistic outlook definately out scores the darker aspects of their earlier work. I am looking forward to what the band is becoming and hope they will continue on this positive note.
  10. JeffM
    Dec 16, 2004
    This is a great album overflowing with catchy hooks and a newfound vengefulness. Songs like When you're on Top and How good it can get deserve mainstream recognition. It is too bad Interscope did not market the record properly.

1. It's the strength of the lyrics that brings each song to a place the group hasn't truly been before on a consistent basis.
  2. Mediocre to its very last note, it reminds you that mediocrity is indeed far worse than simply awful.
  3. There's definitely nothing earth-shattering here... but there's nothing that's going to alienate the fanbase, either.