Riot! - Paramore
7.8

Review this album

1. Sep 5, 2010
    It's genius! So simple, so catchy! The album shows one more side of Paramore, from the energy and angst of "All we know is falling" to this catchy, pop "Riot!". But their is still that original angst and energy left in songs like "For an Optimist...", "Misery Business", "Let the flames begin" and "Born for this". And the live shows are amongst the best. Everybody sings along to every song,It's genius! So simple, so catchy! The album shows one more side of Paramore, from the energy and angst of "All we know is falling" to this catchy, pop "Riot!". But their is still that original angst and energy left in songs like "For an Optimist...", "Misery Business", "Let the flames begin" and "Born for this". And the live shows are amongst the best. Everybody sings along to every song, and their is so much energy on stage. This is one of the new super-groups of the modern creative 21st century amongst other new super-groups like "Muse" and "Coldplay". Paramore will continue rocking the century! And this album is a breakthrough in their coming life-career! Riot! is genius, simple and a perfect 10! Expand
  2. Feb 3, 2011
    The best band in the world well to me, paramore wrote great tracks in this album to it was my favorite track so far and i hope you listen to it and realize its a great album and an awesome band
  3. Nov 8, 2012
    *UPDATED REVIEW* Riot is a Riot to listen to! It's by far the best Paramore album; with it's badass songs, it's great fun to listen to.
  4. Apr 26, 2012
    My favorite Paramore album! Every single song on this cd is a good one. Hayley Williams has a very strong voice. Every song shows off her vocal range in a different way. That is very impressive. Paramore will be here to stay.
  5. Apr 6, 2013
    este album es todo lo que un adolescente rockero necesita para pasar una tarde entretenida con las mejores canciones que a sacado paramore hasta la fecha pero si tu eres como yo también pensaras que la canción que dirige este maravilloso album es la increíble misery business
  6. Nov 8, 2013
    Paramore's second best album. I still think All We Know is their best work, but Their first two albums are really what Ill remember of them. The band fell apart after the Ferro brothers left. Sad to see they arnt a punk band anymore.
  7. Jul 11, 2013
    This is such a great album! There is literally no bad song on this album! Hayley Williams has a great voice! Great vocals and great music! Best tracks in my opinion: Misery Business, Hallelujah, Crushcrushcrush, Born For This
  8. Apr 25, 2014
    Riot! is the musical equivalent of fast food. Good while it lasts but instantly forgettable with the exception of That's What You Get. Despite this it's one of those cases where catchy is good a.l.a Misery Business and crushcrushcrush. Hayley Williams has a sensational voice and the talents of her fellow band mates help them stand out on their own with an album which is highly unoriginal.
  9. Aug 30, 2014
    Absolutely epic, Paramore gives us an album that deserves to be named one of the best alternative rock albums! My favorite album from them, it's perfectly wonderful! good job, paramore!

1. The sound quality is ultra-clean, it makes the listening experience relatively risk-free and also brings attention to the fact that there's not a lot of ground being broken here.
    [Hayley Williams'] Tennessee crew's second album isn't as charmingly precocious as the first. [Jul 2007, p.116]
  3. Riot sounds like a crunching, flashlight-white amalgamation of Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson, save for token ballad "We Are Broken" that echoes the enchanting eighties sounds of Belinda Carlisle.