She Wolf

• Release Date: Nov 23, 2009
7.7

Review this album

1. May 27, 2017
    Totally outstanding, this amazing proficiency of make incredible music with incredible lyrics and an irresistible mixing of sounds from every corner of the world.
    Instant fav and instant classic from music and pop culture.
  2. May 30, 2016
    PERFECTO PARA BAILAR Y MOVER EL BOTE XD, SI QUIEREN MUSICA COMERCIAL, AQUI ESTA, AUNQUE NO DEJA DE SER ARTE Y TENER EXCELENTES Y SENSUALES LETRAS, :))
  3. Oct 8, 2015
    An album with great lyrics, sounds and a lot of sensuality, unlike his former musical works and the person gave in his previous music videos. I love this album recommend..!!!
  4. Sep 24, 2014
    Men in this town is such a jam! The best track on the album and one of my favorite songs from her. Very dance, pop, and a little freaky but in a good sense.
  5. Mar 23, 2014
    I personally think 'She Wolf' is an overall good album, despite of being short and completely different from all the others Shakira recorded so long. I like all the album's tracks, but it seems she dedicated much more time to some songs then to anothers, like 'Mon Amour' and 'Long Time', respectively. However, in the end 'She Wolf' is an average, sadly less rated than it deserved to be, album.
  6. Aug 26, 2013
    This is Shakira's best album. It is kind of like all of her other albums summed up into one. The best tracks are "She Wolf", "Mon Amour", and "Men In This Town".
  7. May 30, 2012
    To Be Honest..
    This Album Does Nothing For Me Only About 2 Good Song.. The Rest I Throw Away In The Trash..
    You Can Tell This Album Is Not A "Bestseller"
    Sorry Shakira!
  8. Feb 12, 2012
    This album is a joke. It seems an imitation of the style of singers like Lady Gaga, Madonna, electronic music diva Fey and Britney Spears. The worst album I've heard in my life.
  9. Dec 9, 2011
    She shows off her great voice in this must have album for any Shakirs fans. I love the latino fusions. Some of the album does sound the same though. She wolf is ovbiously great but I think that men in this town is the stand-out track.
  10. Jun 19, 2011
    Awesome album. It's impossible for me to pick a favourite for 'She Wolf'. The electronic sound is new, but I love it all the same. One of the best albums I've heard in a long time.
  11. May 23, 2011
    Shakira has always been adventurous with her music. She always tries to be as eclectic as possible: adding one more style here, one more influence there, until the final work comes out â
  12. Dec 28, 2010
    When i heared the album i don't know if cry or destroy the CD. This is not the Shakira i know. She Wolf doesn't have any song of the music genre that Shakira does (pop rock). Her worst album to the date, but songs are catchy.
  13. Rosie
    Feb 3, 2010
    God! She
  14. ThaumaT.
    Feb 3, 2010
    I've enjoyed Shakira's work in the past, but this album contains no more than 3 songs that are listenable with the rest sounding like a high school kid playing around with a drum machine after listening to their parent's disco collection. In a word - embarrassing.
  15. ViernesR.
    Jan 28, 2010
    In fact should be called bitch not she wolf it's just that a lot of songs to dance and forget what are about, the songs are funny and goout at night but she is selling in it so evident with that electronic sounds that makes that goat mix duck voice sounds noise and so needed to be famous an be a hit on USA.
  16. JJF
    Jan 26, 2010
    I've never understood how she ever gained popularity aside from the obvious pretty face. Her voice is atrocious and sounds like she's gargling with motor oil. I can't understand anything she says and in all her videos she dances like an epileptic hooker. Much like the herp, you just can't get rid of her no matter how bad you want to.
  17. LuluL
    Jan 17, 2010
    This album is so original and real, it derserves 10! On She Wolf, Shakira doesn't think too much, she just goes for the gut, and seems to make a joke out of the whole thing, she realises it isn't about making yourself look cool, just matter! And that Shakira does, she matters.
  18. ChrisF
    Jan 9, 2010
    Wow amazing album. All the songs are perfect.
  19. LarryH.
    Dec 31, 2009
    Shakira is great female, "She Wolf" is the best album that I ear in so much time... Every song, every word in her songs is a new world. Really Shakira is cool, and someday believe the future Pop's Queen. I like Shakira. So good... +10.
  20. N
    Dec 28, 2009
    This album is so good! I can't believe she dared to write such daring songs! The album is very coherent, but also, each song is about something different, and has a different approach in both tempo and mind-set. Truly this is one ofthe 20 best pop albums of 2009, or actually, since 2007 probably! The music, and Shakira's voice, is not for everybody, which fits me great, then I, This album is so good! I can't believe she dared to write such daring songs! The album is very coherent, but also, each song is about something different, and has a different approach in both tempo and mind-set. Truly this is one ofthe 20 best pop albums of 2009, or actually, since 2007 probably! The music, and Shakira's voice, is not for everybody, which fits me great, then I, and her many other fans, can have her all for ourselves! And being the 4th richest woman in music, only after Madonna, Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion, she probably won't stop making music, just because haters hate her more than ever. Bravo, Shakira! Expand
  21. PeterS
    Dec 5, 2009
    Love this album so much!! If you want to have fun and listen quality music, this is your record, very recommendable.
  22. ArturoR
    Dec 5, 2009
    Excellent, every track is a gem. It got rave reviews from most, the best of which for some reason do not appear on metacritic (even though her score is really high). Highlights: Loba/She Wolf, Did it Again, Men in this Town, Gypsy, Mon Amour, Spy, Long Time, Why Wait, Give it Up to Me... damn..I just listed every single song. It's that good.
  23. DarkSTAR
    Dec 4, 2009
    Although surprising slick, "She Wolf" misses the Latin intensity that makes Shakira a great artist. Instead, we are we're offered techno inspired beats as the Colombian-born artist's backdrop. It often works to surprisingly freshness, but when it doesn't it just seems to clout Shakira's style and make her seem like a very confused artist. She Wolf was a solid attempt Although surprising slick, "She Wolf" misses the Latin intensity that makes Shakira a great artist. Instead, we are we're offered techno inspired beats as the Colombian-born artist's backdrop. It often works to surprisingly freshness, but when it doesn't it just seems to clout Shakira's style and make her seem like a very confused artist. She Wolf was a solid attempt however, and possibly the most varied pop album of 2009. ALBUM HIGHLIGHTS: "She Wolf", "Give It Up to Me", "Why Wait" ALBUM DUDS: "Did It Again", "Gypsy" Expand
  24. RodrigoM
    Dec 3, 2009
    Amazing album. It's not her best, and it is different from her previous works, but it's still catchy and fun.
  25. JaumeR
    Dec 1, 2009
    Horrible voice, horrible songs, horrible star. H-O-R-R-I.B-L-E.
  26. LeviC
    Nov 29, 2009
    Shakira is definitely evolving, but not in a bad or better way. Her essence remains in this new collection of Shakira classics. Each single track on this album is unique and different from anything she had done before. From "Men In This Town" to the heart-pumping "Why Wait" this album promises to be true delight from start to finish.
  27. Lúa
    Nov 28, 2009
    It doesn't matter how many times I listen to this album, I always come to the same conclusion: it's one of the worsts albums ever. What was she thinking? Was she trying to be a bad clone of Britney Spears? Why does she sound so bad? She used to do good music, or at least music you can listen to. She's just a joke, a marketing strategy.
  28. JM
    Nov 27, 2009
    Shakira arrives after a 4 year absence to showcase her musical genius undertaking the Electro-pop genre. She completely uses this genre to create a great dance album and catchy tunes which will remain in her permanent catalog of hits.
  29. UllaH
    Nov 26, 2009
    This is gonna be huge in 2010, just wait. This is really an excellent pop record, if not the best of the year.
  30. NickyH
    Nov 26, 2009
    This album is so powerful, weird and passionate, that you can't help but notice Shakira's intelligent effort put into this album. Listen to: Men In This Town, Mon Amour.
  31. elly
    Nov 26, 2009
    It's pretty cool but her spanish work is much better. I'll wait for her Spanish cd to come out.
  32. MattR
    Nov 24, 2009
    An amazing mix of sounds, influences, and styles that takes you around the world in 50 minutes. This record is destined to be a classic in Shakira's repertoire, if not in all of pop music in general.
  33. MohitK
    Nov 24, 2009
    Shakira's best English album to date. The lyrics are not as good as 2005's Oral Fixation vol. 2, but her creativity shines this time around.
  34. kennethp
    Nov 24, 2009
    Best pop album of 2010. There is something for everyone, enjoyed it from begining to end, full of electic flavor. Shakira takes many styles and combines them to make a world of her own..fun, hip and sexy.
  35. EdmundoB
    Nov 24, 2009
    Yes. It only has 9 tracks. Yes, it's not the sound we're used to hearing from Shakira. But no one can deny that is album is merely flawless. In it you will find 9 tracks that stand out and can easily ALL of them be singles. This is the type of work that has to fillers, only magic. She changed, and I'm glad she did and I hope she keeps doing it. Shakira is a musician Yes. It only has 9 tracks. Yes, it's not the sound we're used to hearing from Shakira. But no one can deny that is album is merely flawless. In it you will find 9 tracks that stand out and can easily ALL of them be singles. This is the type of work that has to fillers, only magic. She changed, and I'm glad she did and I hope she keeps doing it. Shakira is a musician that's doing what she wants with her music, and does a fine job at it. Expand
  36. ajsd
    Nov 23, 2009
    I tried to like this album, Listened to it 5 times in a row, But could not feel it at all! The only song that falls in place for me is "Long time", that's it! I feel very disappointed! Skip this and just download "Long time" from I-tunes or what ever! below average effort!
  37. MichaelD
    Nov 23, 2009
    Excellent album...every track is solid and well produced...Men In This Town is definitely the standout track on here, but the entire album is great from start to finish!

1. These are very much Shakira songs, not merely songs produced by The Neptunes.
  2. The music's Pharrell Williams-assisted dancefloor pop; the words entirely Shakira's. Preposterously brilliant.
  3. Unique--and not bad, either.