• Record Label: Geffen

Aug 31, 2002
    Quality
  2. ELliotL
    Oct 16, 2002
    THis isn't emo its Hard rock and it sounds great. Every song Rocks!
  3. KtS
    Oct 17, 2002
    I love this cd and am full to support it in any ways. I have even joined the street tea @ trustcompanyband.com... TRUST COMPANY ROCKS
  4. KevinN
    Oct 25, 2002
    This album demonstrates intense awareness of the methods behind manufacturing a very catchy and universally acceptable sound while still being original. It displays a range of emotions that almost anyone can relate to in one way or another, and is a must buy.
  5. RobbyL
    Sep 1, 2006
    amazing album! so much better than the other nu-metal, better melodies and lyrics!
  6. GopherGopher
    One of the best ever
  7. MelissaB.
    Oct 21, 2002
    Coming from the hometown of Kevin and the guys, I have listened to them since the beginning as 41 down!! They have come so far!! I remember the practices in garages! But THIS is TRUSTcompany at it's best!!! KEEP IT UP!! OH, and people, GO GET THIS CD!
  8. wazzatii
    Oct 2, 2002
    these guys are pure inspiration. They deserve every bit of praise, they're great guys
  9. Gerry
    Aug 5, 2002
    The album's powerful efforts are dilluted by the singer's not knowing when to stop screaming.
  10. okugi-san
    Sep 16, 2002
    When I heard "Downfall" I thought it was a bit hard-rock...It's nothing but Emo. You like Emo? Buy this album. Be warned: "Downfall" is the heaviest song, and that's not saying much either.
  11. LisaG.
    Sep 28, 2002
    This is the best band and the best cd that i haver ever heard... no joke!
  12. JonP.
    Sep 30, 2002
    This is the best ablum I've heard in a long time. Its not like there are only a few good songs on the album, all of them are worth listening to over and over again.
  13. Bob
    Mar 7, 2003
    This is one of my favorite cds. Figure 8 is a great song that no one has ever heard unless they bought the cd. i love it. they are about the same as linkin park, but newer. THEY KICK ASS
  14. KellyM
    Oct 19, 2004
    I got this cd a couple years ago and I have to say, this cd rocks and after about 2 years of listining to it, it still sounds good. I hope there next album can only be as good as this. Figure 8 is saweet!
  15. MikeP
    Sep 16, 2005
    Linkin Park in the antichrist of music, and this record once again proves that they have little imagination ouside of their original formula which was never that good, original, or interesting in the first place.
  16. christinat
    Nov 1, 2002
    its a real cool cd my sister thinks it's awsome
  17. BenM.
    Nov 15, 2002
    unoriginal stuff here. everything sounds the same and if i want to here someone wine i will go buy some country music
  18. thesiphon
    Oct 16, 2002
    This album is so overrated. If you want the real thing go out and get Thursday-Full Collapse
  19. davids
    Oct 21, 2002
    Every song on this cd is awesome!
    Oct 24, 2002
    this album is kick ass from beginning to end. if you don't own it you suck!
  21. GregV.
    Aug 14, 2002
    this is the best cd from the best band i have ever heard
  22. ElizabethL.
    Aug 26, 2002
    It's amazingly mind blowing Ilove the way they used all the instruments to create such a unique sound and still sound so fresh and great!!!!!!!
  23. Tina
    Jan 19, 2003
    i wish there was 11's up there, anyone who put the 1, 2 3 4 or anything below 9 is a stupid ass, cuz this cd was awesome, rock on man trustcompany is the shits!!!!!!!!
  24. RobT
    Jan 16, 2004
    This is probably my single favorite CD ever. And i agree with Bob, Figure 8 is my fave song ever, and barely anyone has heard it.

Successful imitation requires a kind of talent, too. [#9, p.156]
  2. Despite the simplistic formulas present here, these young men have patched together a sound that is catchy and eager for additional spins.
  3. The singing's understatement and harmonic sophistication help the band transcend overblown corporate rock and embrace sensitive emo pop.