Tramp - Sharon Van Etten
8.4

Review this album

1. Apr 26, 2012
    Sharon Van Etten's voice on the latest CD "Tramp" is certainly its greatest advantage. The album is undoubtedly a product of folk, which seem to confirm songs such as moody and also a bit soundtrack "Joke or a Lie" or lethargic, "In Line". You'll also may find interesting use rock patents in the alternative, melodic single "Serpents" or the introduction of mediterranean motifs in carefree "Leonard". Album without a doubt had enormous potential, but it has not been used, mainly becouse of indie rock inserts - simply listen to the first track on the "Warsaw". Expand
  2. Mar 7, 2012
    Took me a while to get into this, but It's so incredible and lush. "Leonard" is now one of my favorite songs of all time and I have listened to it numerous times. Other great tracks include "Serpentes", "Magic Chords", "I'm Wrong", "Ask", "Warsaw", and "Give Out" just to name a few. To be honest, I really enjoy every song.
  3. Mar 2, 2012
    This album is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Mar 21, 2012
    Tramp ups the game on both fronts [as a songwriter and as a musician]- her songs have a newfound bravado, and her crushing heartache has become tempered with acceptance and understanding. [Mar 2012, p.87]
  2. Mar 15, 2012
    Van Etten is in control like never before.
  3. Feb 27, 2012