8.4

Review this album

1. ChristianS
    Nov 21, 2002
    I dunno why she made this cd, she is a wannabe, and the music videos are wierd! So stop monkeys from coming from outer space (its scary)!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. JaneS
    Jan 9, 2003
    This album is so good. If I could I would buy 10 more of them. Missy you did it again!
  3. WowLikeWhoa
    Dec 23, 2002
    Amazing, Simply Amazing,
  4. KeenaH
    Dec 3, 2002
    Missy (as usual) is OFF THE CHAIN!!!! The whole CD is bout it! More than 3 will be hits so add this one to your collection now.
  5. JoshuaK
    Feb 28, 2003
    This CD is not only hott, but sends a good message! Missy has a great heart and spreads her love as much as possible!
  6. sM
    Oct 2, 2005
    It took me a while to like this album as a whole. But it's hit.
  7. MoustafaA
    Dec 24, 2002
    Crazy Cd for many reasons: creative, sick sick beats, awesome guests as always with Luda, Jay Z, Method Man, TLC...all around hype-ness.
  8. davids
    Dec 5, 2002
    I might like it more after a few listens, but it's really grabbed right off the top. Missy is as great as ever, a truly wonderful hip hopper, most creative sound, and right up their with Eminem when it comes to rhymes and delivery.
  9. JF
    Feb 26, 2003
    Missy is a huge ho! I love it!
  10. RickR
    Nov 23, 2002
    Damn....this album is fat, and when i say fat, I say it with a capital F. Girl I think you need to go under construction, so we could lipo some of yo fat raps out of yo ass. Word!!!
  11. MjA
    Dec 19, 2002
    i think it's good and i also think "christian s" needs a slap in his/her head
  12. Aug 9, 2013
    Everybody loves Missy, but this is her worst work. "Work It" is the summer anthem of the album, and that's the high point. But Missy is very talented.

1. A good record with some incredibly sick production work.
  2. Strange and wonderful.
  3. 'Under Construction' is stuck all over with shocks and surprises, more than enough to keep the rogue-scientist glitchmasters who mutated 'Get Ur Freak On' in mischief for months.