Until Now - Swedish House Mafia
6.7

Review this album

1. Apr 26, 2013
    I like SHM very much but this album is a bit too much eletronic and a little weak comparing to "Until One who as Dance/Club Epic anthems But its not all bad I LOVE Don't You Worry Child for me thats the song of the year the lyrics are awsome and the melody just makes you want to dance all night and get reckless is really one of those songs who can give you chills
  2. Apr 10, 2013
    Great album, with exceptional features. I listen to this album or a few tracks as often as possible. It is an exciting compilations of songs. I only object to the seemingly template based tracks, lacking creativity. Knowing what to expect from SHM you should be happy with this album.
  3. Dec 22, 2012
    Very good album. It has a lot of fantastic songs and also it has many collaborations with other artists (like coldplay, pendulum). Also it has many songs. One problem could be that it is quite repetitive and you get bored after listening to it for more time.
  4. Oct 30, 2012
    Good dance/electronic album with fantastic remixes, mashups and origanal tunes! A must have for SHM fans aswell as overall dance and electronic music fans

1. Nov 21, 2012
    Each and every track is subservient to a formula which demands a whistling filter sweep, a rattling, super-hyped snare roll and the inevitable canyon-deep drop before it all goes nuts. [Dec 2012, p.113]
    [Until Now] delivers a perfectly serviceable hi-hat frenzy. [26 Oct 2012, p.75]
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    There's little here that suggests Swedish House Mafia is more than the sum of its parts, and as Axwell, Angello, and Ingrosso split into three equally powered powerhouses, it seems this supergroup was more a fun lark than a focused project. Still, it's as fun as larks come.