8.9

Review this album

1. Apr 13, 2013
    this album is really good although the production for songs like u dont have to worry are really bad most of the songs were able to reach to the heart of most of 2pac's listeners
  2. Apr 24, 2015
    Letter 2 My Unborn, My Closest Roaddogz, When Thugz Cry, Until The End of Time, Lastonesleft are among some of my favorite songs ever. I think this album definitely has some filler as it is a double-disk album but I honestly enjoy every song on the album, I actually liked the added beats in **** Nature and U Don't Have To Worry, I think it complimented his vocals well.
  3. Apr 24, 2015
    Amazing album. Best-selling rap album in 2001 and for good reason, Pac's vocals are always amazing so to be rejuvenated under new production is always a good thing. I think many people don't like the album because they want the old Pac but Pac unfortunately is dead so this is the best we have and definitely isn't a disgrace to his legacy, it's keeping him relevant, keeping his name on theAmazing album. Best-selling rap album in 2001 and for good reason, Pac's vocals are always amazing so to be rejuvenated under new production is always a good thing. I think many people don't like the album because they want the old Pac but Pac unfortunately is dead so this is the best we have and definitely isn't a disgrace to his legacy, it's keeping him relevant, keeping his name on the streets.

Fav tracks: When Thugz Cry, Until The End Of Time, Letter 2 My Unborn

1. Multitracked to death, Until the End of Time lacks the intensity that made the original Makaveli's Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory so brash and exciting.
  2. The problem isn't so much that this album sounds dated (not surprising, as it was recorded back when Lil Bow Wow was in pre-K), but rather that the songs are so poorly mixed and produced...
  3. So, even the fact that these 29 tracks, including 3 remixes, have sometimes been re-produced, re-jigged and finely honed production-wise doesn't diminish the original effort involved.