Warrior - Ke$ha
  • Release Date: Dec 4, 2012
7.7

Review this album

1. Dec 9, 2012
    A clear sign of trying to mature from her first album, but in the worst possible way. The music is still bad, only this time it's not anywhere nearly as fun.
  2. Dec 11, 2012
    This album is one of the worst releases of the year. More auto-tune generic pop garbage. This **** can't sing for **** People who are giving this **** high scores are either high, deaf, have terrible hearing, or have ****ty music taste. -10/10
  3. Dec 7, 2012
    It's such a bad album from the first song to last. Uninspiring, recycled, generic garbage that I haven't seen from a pop star since Talk That Talk from Rihanna. I can't believe she would even make this album because it has only TWO passable songs (which isn't saying much at all). I loved Cannibal and was excited for this...not so much now
  4. Jan 15, 2013
    I don't really apreciate Ke$ha as a singer and her songs are a sloppy and some of then doesn't even make since . But in comparation to her past albuns this is a much better album.

1. Dec 17, 2012
    The naff raps and Auto-Tuned gloop can't spoil the addictive rush of the air-punching, get-pissed-destroy-a-bus-shelter anthems that abound here. [Jan 2012, p.93]
  2. Dec 11, 2012
    Warrior, a moderate improvement of her disappointing debut Animal. [Jan 2013, p.106]
  3. Dec 10, 2012
    Really, though, her graceless output remains unaffected.