• Record Label: Def Jam
  • Release Date: Nov 27, 2001

Review this album

Aug 18, 2004
    I hate rap, and I hate this guy's message but I must say, he is SOO much better than the others out there (DMX, Dre, and especially 50 cent)
  2. PnitP.
    Jan 30, 2002
    This is the best RAPPER in da world !! "If u don't like it, do 1 thing GET THA F*CK BACK"
  3. Mikko
    Apr 3, 2006
    Classic shit. The best dirrrty south -album ever, no doubt about that. Beats, guests, lyrics... U know the deal. I hope that "Release Therapy" could be even better album than this one.
  4. sarinar.
    Dec 30, 2001
    i thought that this album was as good as or better than his previous one. although his lyrics are indeed a little grimy and perhaps sexist that's his style but theres something deeper in his words and the skits were really funny (ie. random white people singing ludacris's greatist hits). i suggest everybody go and buy this album
  5. LaMishaT
    Oct 27, 2003
    i gave it a 10 cause it helps me calm down when im bout to work shot so what i do to keep from hurtin somebody i put in his cd and shadow box to the whole cd till im tired.
  6. SergioG.
    May 2, 2002
    It should be rated a 15 or something like that
  7. tuckm.
    Jan 12, 2002
    I am a huge luda fan, and this album proves why! At first I was skeptical about the album because it had big shoes to fill from his first release. Not only did it fill the shoes, but went above and beyond where he needed to be. "Freaky thangs" and "It's cold outside" are two songs I wouldn't be surprised to hear on the radio soon. Congrats luda on another chart-topping LP!
  8. DannyH.
    Jan 29, 2002
    i give this album a 10 because i like nelly's music and i love her cd!! she's a great women and i hope that she kan make a lot of cd's!!! nelly success with your sing career!!! greetings and kisses ..... me!
  9. JessicaL.
    Jul 23, 2002
    This is one of the best CDs I have ever heard. I luv Ludacris's songs. I also like the dog on the cover. I just luv this CD.
  10. Apr 23, 2015
    Luda's second album is filled with filthy, funny and freaky rhymes sure to please any fan of humorous rap, with great beats to bounce to. Area codes and Move **** are arguably the album's best songs.

1. Q Magazine
    On occasion, Ludacris fumbles the ball... but he can certainly mix it with the big boys. [Jan 2002, p.104]
  2. "Word of Mouf" never quite meets the standard 'Cris set for himself with his debut.
  3. There's a more commercial edge to the beats, as well as a subversive edge you'd expect from an MC who's cribbed from Eddie Murphy routines.