6.3

Review this album

1. Jan 13, 2013
    This concept album describes the story of the kids who feel "unwanted" or "unknown", sort of in a gothic high school reunion tour. The first half is very good, but once it hits the middle i started to get scared. At first I thought Resurrecting the Sun wasn't very good, it took multiple listens to get any sort of connection to it, same with Shadows Die . The instrumentation is the standout on this album, Lost It All being one of my favorites out of the 19 track album. Overall the album is not as bad as the mainstream critics are suggesting, I am in no way a fan of their first two albums but my friend happened to let me borrow the CD after he thought i'd like it.
    Take a listen, folks!
  2. May 28, 2013
    A fine blend of punk, hard rock and glam metal that I enjoyed throughout the record. This is an album, not just a collection of tracks put together.

The concept of the album and its narratives are very addicting. However the interludes get tiresome after repeated listens. T

Standout Tracks Lost It All, In The End, Days Are Numbered

1. Feb 5, 2013
    While Wretched And Divine might not be a game changer, for many people it could--and it should--be an opinion changer. [5 Jan 2013, p.54]
  2. Jan 10, 2013
    There is nowhere near enough invention on display to disguise the blank-eyed earnestness of the lyrics.
  3. Jan 10, 2013
    Wretched & Divine is a solid album of neo-hard rock that might just be the thing your inner Crüe fan has been looking for..