X

8.4

Review this album

1. JohnB.
    Apr 4, 2008
    It's an average pop album. I expected something much better from Kylie. There are several amazing tracks (2 Hearts, Like a Drug, In My Arms, Speakerphone, Wow), but most other tracks are not so good.
  2. MichaelB.
    Dec 9, 2007
    Begs, borrows, and steals from the leaders in the dance/pop field! Minogue remains a safe, predictable follower! Could she please lose the fake Brit accent? It is so grating!
  3. Martin
    Dec 2, 2007
    Some killer tracks but unfortunately a lot of filler. More of a compilation than an album. A pity - she has played the game much better on the last two albums.
  4. ZaneS
    Feb 21, 2008
    It's fine. Just fine. "Speakerphone," "Like a Drug" and "2 Hearts" really do stand-out. Then there's "Stars," "Cosmic" and the nonsensical what's-it-doing-here "Nu-Di-Ty." "Wow" is wonderful!
  5. Sep 23, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've got to say, Miss Minogue has made some pretty good music back her years, however, her 2008 album "X" has not been a smash, although charting globally and the hit single "2 Hearts", it isn't what we call a "Disco, House, Electropop" album. It is good, but lacks the music we really like. Expand

1. A truly welcome return.
  2. X is more filler than killer.
  3. X is merely a slightly above average collection of tracks.