Black & Blue

9.0

Review this album

1. KrystinL.
    Apr 3, 2001
    This is their best album next to Millennium. The songs are smooth, the rhythms are awesome, and the dance tracks are irresistable...anything less than a 9 on this album is obsurd!
  2. AmyC.
    Jun 9, 2002
    This album is smooth music ! You have to be a true BSB fan to love their music !
  3. ChelesaA
    May 1, 2006
    You have to be a true Backstreet fan and know what they went thorugh to create this album. yes it doesnt compare to the others but it still sounds like backstreet. They made this album for us to enjoy. If you dont like it oh well... some other s may and its what they are into.
  4. StephanieB.
    Jul 10, 2001
    Awesome album, smooth harmonies. The dance tracks rock, the ballads romance, and everything in between just gives something to fit every mood! GREAT effort by BSB!
  5. KortneyJ
    Feb 14, 2004
    I love this cd! I love all the songs! This is a great cd for a BSB fan.
  6. brital
    Nov 17, 2005
    It is a great album... By far one of my favourites...
  7. MaryS.
    May 14, 2005
    Amazing...I'm going to love them forever

1. Beyond ballads, "Black & Blue" crackles with funk-inflected uptempo ditties that are notable for their rough edges.
  2. Unfortunately, over a third of the songs on this album are ballads, and most of them are fillers at that.
  3. The sound has changed little, and the level of emoting none. Still, thunderous grooves such as Everyone and Shining Star continue to be virtually irresistible, while the quieter moments, including the hit single Shape Of My Heart will wow the ladies and the more sensitive gents for a while yet