6.5

Review this album

1. Jul 28, 2012
    "Born This Way: The Remix" is great remix album. The album sounds amaizing and I like it. There are great remixes like: "The Edge of Glory" (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix), "Judas" (Hurts Remix), "Electric Chapel" (Two Door Cinema Club Remix) & "Born This Way" (Zedd Remix). You need to buy this album.
  2. Nov 25, 2011
  3. Nov 25, 2011
    Top-notch, imaginative, and at times dark reworkings of Lady Gaga's already-excellent pop hits. This album is more experimental than 2010's The Remix, which was filled mostly with generic club mixes.
  4. Nov 25, 2011
    Good remix and I want to know when is METACRITIC GOING TO REVIEW : A VERY GAGA HOLIDAY 2011 THAT REVIEW I WANT TO SEE BECAUSE IT DESERVES AT LEAST A 90 SEVERAL CRITICS SAY THAT THIS CHRISTMAS ALBUM IS AMAZING INCLUDING THE NEW YORK TIMES !
  5. Dec 3, 2011
    Tão bom quanto a versão normal do álbum, o â
  6. Feb 24, 2012
    I like Lady Gaga and her songs !
  7. Mar 23, 2012
    Not bad for a remix album. My favourite tracks from the album are the Judas and Marry The Night Remixes.
  8. Apr 7, 2012
    I love this remix! is better than the other remix! (Lady Gaga- The Remix) I can't wait for buy a physical copy! I love this remix! is better than the other remix! (Lady Gaga- The Remix) I can't wait for buy a physical copy! ++
  9. Mar 23, 2012
    another crap remix album.
  10. Mar 8, 2012
    Again the example of the Capcom games, but this time I use for example the horrible CD my world 2.0, this new version of Born this way is terrible, have some good songs, but is the same CD that Born this Way.
  11. Mar 26, 2012
    What's worse than Born This Way? Its remix album. Avoid this by all means and just stick to The Fame Monster for quality Gaga music. It baffles me how people actually pay money for this type of music.
  12. May 18, 2012
    May be i would say that Born this way is one of the best albums of Lady Gaga's Each pop artist has his/her own blend of music and Lady Gaga has presented it really well and also it has topped in one of the grammy nominations.
  13. May 31, 2012
    This Is A Remix Album.. Everyone Know's Remix's Are Meh.. But This Is A OK Album.. But Gaga Is Amazing
  14. May 17, 2013
    Crap...Sorry but anyone enjoying this has a bad taste in music.
  15. Dec 8, 2012
    Gaga always has the best remixes. On this remix album, I enjoy the remixes of Born This Way by Zedd, Marry The Night by the Weeknd & Illangelo, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion by Michael Woods, Scheisse by Guena LG, Americano by Gregori Klosman, Electric Chapel by Two Door Cinema Club, and The Edge of Glory by Sultan & Ned Shepard. Although, I do find a few remixes quite ill, like You & I by the Wild Beasts, Bloody Mary by The Horrors, Born This Way by Twin Shadow, and Judas by Royksopp. Expand
  16. Nov 18, 2013
    "Born This Way: The Remix" is great remix album. The album sounds amaizing and I like it. There are great remixes like: "The Edge of Glory" (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix), "Judas" (Hurts Remix), "Electric Chapel" (Two Door Cinema Club Remix) & "Born This Way" (Zedd Remix). You need to buy this albumc

1. Nov 23, 2011
    Taken as a whole, this release offers enough revelations to suggest the original album is worth revisiting.
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    It's best enjoyed on its own flawed, bombastic terms.
  3. Nov 23, 2011
    It's a remix album not for fairweather travelers but rather the hardcore Little Monsters, the kind who love every gesture grand or small from Gaga, but it also displays enough imagination to appeal to those listeners who fall into neither camp and are only looking for some darkly elastic dance.