7.0

Review this album

1. Jul 28, 2012
    "Born This Way: The Remix" is great remix album. The album sounds amaizing and I like it. There are great remixes like: "The Edge of Glory" (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix), "Judas" (Hurts Remix), "Electric Chapel" (Two Door Cinema Club Remix) & "Born This Way" (Zedd Remix). You need to buy this album.
  2. Nov 25, 2011
  3. Nov 25, 2011
    Top-notch, imaginative, and at times dark reworkings of Lady Gaga's already-excellent pop hits. This album is more experimental than 2010's The Remix, which was filled mostly with generic club mixes.
  4. Nov 25, 2011
    Good remix and I want to know when is METACRITIC GOING TO REVIEW : A VERY GAGA HOLIDAY 2011 THAT REVIEW I WANT TO SEE BECAUSE IT DESERVES AT LEAST A 90 SEVERAL CRITICS SAY THAT THIS CHRISTMAS ALBUM IS AMAZING INCLUDING THE NEW YORK TIMES !
  5. Dec 3, 2011
    Tão bom quanto a versão normal do álbum, o â
  6. Feb 24, 2012
    I like Lady Gaga and her songs !
  7. Mar 23, 2012
    Not bad for a remix album. My favourite tracks from the album are the Judas and Marry The Night Remixes.
  8. Apr 7, 2012
    I love this remix! is better than the other remix! (Lady Gaga- The Remix) I can't wait for buy a physical copy! I love this remix! is better than the other remix! (Lady Gaga- The Remix) I can't wait for buy a physical copy! ++
  9. May 18, 2012
    May be i would say that Born this way is one of the best albums of Lady Gaga's Each pop artist has his/her own blend of music and Lady Gaga has presented it really well and also it has topped in one of the grammy nominations.
  10. Nov 18, 2013
    "Born This Way: The Remix" is great remix album. The album sounds amaizing and I like it. There are great remixes like: "The Edge of Glory" (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix), "Judas" (Hurts Remix), "Electric Chapel" (Two Door Cinema Club Remix) & "Born This Way" (Zedd Remix). You need to buy this albumc
  11. Sep 24, 2014
    I'm usually never the one to like remixes of any kind, but Born This Way: The Remix changed my mind. It's full of great remixes and is definitely worth buying. I spent my money on it and was not a single bit disappointed. The Judas remix is heaven.
  12. GlM
    Sep 24, 2014
    Another remix album for die hard fans to add to their collection, 'Born This Way: The Remix' delivers enough new and interesting material to suggest that the original album is worth revisiting.

1. Nov 23, 2011
    Taken as a whole, this release offers enough revelations to suggest the original album is worth revisiting.
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    It's best enjoyed on its own flawed, bombastic terms.
  3. Nov 23, 2011
    It's a remix album not for fairweather travelers but rather the hardcore Little Monsters, the kind who love every gesture grand or small from Gaga, but it also displays enough imagination to appeal to those listeners who fall into neither camp and are only looking for some darkly elastic dance.