• Record Label: Republic
  • Release Date: Feb 21, 2012
5.3

Review this album

1. Oct 31, 2013
    I am baffled and at the same time fascinated at the atrocity of this album. I have not heard such... utter nonsense since toot it and boot it and this somehow tops it. I am unsure if I should be handing it to a scientist to examine or a priest to exorcise. Rack City has to be among the worst songs to ever be released. It's the same three words over and over again and not catchy at all.I am baffled and at the same time fascinated at the atrocity of this album. I have not heard such... utter nonsense since toot it and boot it and this somehow tops it. I am unsure if I should be handing it to a scientist to examine or a priest to exorcise. Rack City has to be among the worst songs to ever be released. It's the same three words over and over again and not catchy at all. Faded should also be in the rank of the worst because it's practically the same thing. I would not wish these horrors on my worst enemies. Be afraid people. BE VERY VERY AFRAID. Expand
  2. Feb 28, 2012
    Tyga has improved greatly from No Introduction but still isn't great lyrically and the production is very mediocre. Songs like Rack City and Far Away are still too poppy to make him a good lyricist. Also adding features like Nas only outshines his work.
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    Tyga is a very bad and crappy rapper. All of his songs are mediocre on this album, and I can't stand anything on here. Rack City got on my nerves and gave me tons of headaches.
  4. Sep 7, 2012
    An album that could be best handled by tyga that fails in my opinion his debut at young money. Uninspired and too willing to finish first in the standings. Nothing to say instead rack city that is saved the rest of the album.
  5. Jul 18, 2012
    Tyga has released a sort of bubble gummy pop album. It should in no way be regarded as a Hip-Hop album, because it's the furthest thing from it. On Careless World, Tyga recruits two of the toughest lyricists in the game, Nas and J. Cole. After hearing the songs, you have to wonder why he included them because in the end, both outshine Tyga on his own respected track. None of these songsTyga has released a sort of bubble gummy pop album. It should in no way be regarded as a Hip-Hop album, because it's the furthest thing from it. On Careless World, Tyga recruits two of the toughest lyricists in the game, Nas and J. Cole. After hearing the songs, you have to wonder why he included them because in the end, both outshine Tyga on his own respected track. None of these songs vary too much regarding subject matter. Fame, money, and girls are the topics of choice, and he couldn't of picked a worse 3 subjects to revolve his album around. Just think about it, is any of his music going to matter in the years to come? Is his music going to define a generation? I'll leave you to answer that. Expand
  6. Nov 9, 2012
    A childish, poppy hip-hop album that throws f-words and disgusting references at its listeners to make up for its lack of backbone.
  7. Aug 16, 2013
    Not the best rap album that I have purchased. One of the worst, actually. There are some decent songs like "Far Away", but others, like "Potty Mouth" aren't so good.

1. Apr 25, 2012
    Attempts to keep one foot in the streets and another in the mainstream, and largely succeeds. [May 2012, p.102]
  2. Mar 21, 2012
    As a whole, though, Careless World is simply mediocre.
  3. Mar 15, 2012
    The result is a slick, accessible rap record that's about nine songs too long.