6.9

Review this album

1. May 31, 2011
    In "An End has a start" e soprattutto in "The Back Room" è la chitarra lo strumento più in risalto, mentre in questo album viene relegata in un ruolo marginale, sovrastata da synth danzerecci e/o cupi. Il risultato è un album molto diverso rispetto ai 2 precedenti, in cui il genere dominante è un synth/rock in pieno stile Depeche. Le mie preferite del disco sono "You Don't Know Love" e "Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool" Expand
  2. Oct 31, 2012
    I love this album. The synths add to their dark sound and I think that this is a good balance of guitars and keyboards. The first time I listened this record, I was a bit disappointed, it's completely different from The Back Room and An End Has A Start, but time after time I discovered that this album is really great.

1. Editors have crafted a bold statement of intent, one that hopefully suggests a continuingly bold future.
  2. Their sonic departure won't be radical enough to put off fans, but the ultimate feel is familiar enough not to persuade any detractors. They may have taken a step forward, but they're still on the same street.
  3. They’ve possibly succeeded in alienating the casual fan with the brief moments of nastiness that are here.