8.2

Review this album

1. Aug 16, 2011
    a crítica falou mau, mas o álbum é maravilhoso (tanto que foi eleito o álbum da década). Invincible vai do pop ao rap e vai do rock ao r&b, o álbum é excelente é um dos melhores do MJ.
  2. Mar 12, 2013
    This is the best R&B album in the history of the music. Only a fool would give Michael Jackson less than 10/10. With his name comes greatness,awesomeness and coolness
  3. Nov 16, 2010
    Michael Jackson is a legend. And this is an amazing album. From the vocals of the /breaking Dawn to the beat of you rock my world, Michael has rocked my ears in this album. It is amazing and mindblowing.
  4. Nov 5, 2010
    These negative reviews are based on what used to be, not what currently is. The bottom line, it was very different, very entertaining. As a side note, on billboard it got the "album of the decade" award. Shove it critic "professionals", you don't know what you're talking about.
  5. May 11, 2014
    This album is so underrated... I think it's even better than the previous one, History. Unbreakable and What ever Happens are the best tracks with 2000 Watts. You have to re-discover this if you missed it.
  6. May 15, 2014
    Most underrated album ever. This album is a true work of art, it totally flaws and includes some of THE most amazing songs MJ has ever written (best example: the song "Speechless")
  7. Dec 25, 2014
    criticism must be musical. there are to much resentment in some valuations even judging his lifestyle. This album has works as 'you rock my world' or 'whatever happens' with innovative sounds very well made. Butterflies, Unbreakable and Break of Dawn were surprisingly good though with similar sound. generally outstanding, excluding The Lost Children and Privacy, a whim. excellent materialcriticism must be musical. there are to much resentment in some valuations even judging his lifestyle. This album has works as 'you rock my world' or 'whatever happens' with innovative sounds very well made. Butterflies, Unbreakable and Break of Dawn were surprisingly good though with similar sound. generally outstanding, excluding The Lost Children and Privacy, a whim. excellent material like almost everything that makes Mr. Jackson. Expand

1. The mix is such that the saccharine ("You Are My Life" and "Heaven Can Wait") is outweighed by the brilliant ("Whatever Happens" and "The Lost Children"), creating a record that is quite relevant while at the same time being experimental and fresh.
  2. Jackson has lived a bizarre train-wreck life of mystery and tragedy, but following such a lengthy absence, Invincible just reeks of desperation and aimlessness.
  3. It does at least manage to include several of the things we hold dearest about Michael Jackson the singer, and it also steers clear of anything as laugh-out-loud as 'Earth Song'.