• Record Label: Sub Pop
  • Release Date: Oct 15, 2013
8.4

Review this album

1. Oct 15, 2013
    The do it again. A very very beautiful album, well organised with more focus than their debut, convincing us that they have what it takes to be more than just a trendy hipster band,
  2. Mar 18, 2014
    Impressive, is real, kind and sincere, by the combined chords along with the 3 voices who carry the album are subtle, and at the same strong.
    It is a tour of the most well done to the indie world.
  3. Jan 8, 2014
    this is one of the most perfect albums I've heard in my life! the sounds and the lyrics make perfect my days all the songs are beautiful and my fav is let's be still.
  4. May 2, 2014
    The Head and The Heart has taken over all country-folk bands, by bringing us a different, yet artistic and beautiful album full of metaphors that take some time to interpret.

1. This is glossy Americana, mixing The Avett Brothers with Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros, its piano- and violin-led crescendos emulating old-timey grandeur.
  2. Feb 28, 2014
    On Let’s Be Still, they sporadically do a good job of nagging at the heart, but fail to convince the head that this hasn’t been done better elsewhere, plenty of times before.
  3. Jan 7, 2014