Love in the Future - John Legend
7.7

Review this album

1. Feb 23, 2015
    "Love in the Future", technically the fifth studio album by John Legend, is simply an amazing thing to hear!

These compositions in Legend voice are simply one of the most emotional I've ever heard. The drama that surrounds the tune of great love ballads like "All of Me," "You & I" and "The Beginning ..." is extremely graceful and passionate, as well as small stir "Open Your Eyes" and "Wanna Be Loved ".

In addition, we also find a great nostalgia on tracks like "Made to Love," "Who Do You Think We Are" and "Asylum" that make the album most dynamic to listen to. Certainly, the interludes make the album tedious little bit, but nothing you cannot forget.

Anyway, this album is great and very nice to hear. A great choice for those who want to start listening to John's discography, which is totally wonderful.

1. Jan 27, 2014
    It's a hit-and-miss affair. [Oct 2013, p.105]
  2. Oct 1, 2013
    John Legend captures the intimacy of the R&B genre without sacrificing the core music, which keeps it interesting for everyone.
  3. Sep 12, 2013
    [The album] is not in the same league as his magnificent 2004 debut, Get Lifted. But Love In The Future, boasting production and writing credits by Kanye West, still has plenty of beautiful moments.