O.N.I.F.C. - Wiz Khalifa
4.9

Review this album

1. Dec 4, 2012
    Another dud from Wiz. Not only is his music one dimensional, but it's also not very good. As mentioned in another review I saw, the best verses honestly came from guests, though The Weeknd on "Remember You" and Cam'ron on "The Bluff" stole the show. If you want to check this album out at all, just check out those two songs and move along.
  2. Dec 10, 2012
    B.o.B., Flo Rida, Wiz Khalifa, and more you have, more you place. The pop rap is becoming a phenomenon in negative of modern music. Wiz Khalifa is in search of success lost a year ago, without finding it. One of the worst of the year.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    Honestly, this album is pretty crap compared to The Pittsburg Sound or Kush and Orange Juice. What happened to the old Wiz that we used to love...................
  4. Dec 7, 2012
    Never did I expect a Wiz Khalifa to be so completely boring. Literally, this is one whole snoozefest of sleepy music and boring rhymes. There is a true highlight when The Weeknd steps in on "Remember You," but the rest of the guest spots seem just as uninspired as Wiz. "Work Hard, Play Hard" has been out for months now, but it still is one of the best tracks and the only thing that comes close to a "Black and Yellow" moment for Wiz. I applaud his effort to switch it up, but this album just is not worth the money or the time. Expand
  5. Dec 5, 2012
    I've been a huge fan of Wiz since Pittsburgh Sound, and I really am elated at his success, but it saddens me to my core at what he has become. There was such promise, and I had such hope that he was the one, a phoenix rising from a sea of ashes of mediocre hip hop, though it has become painfully clear that he is nothing but a false prophet, a fraud. I know that Wiz owes me nothing, but I can't help but feel cheated about what could have been. Hope is a dangerous word, but I am afraid that is all I got now. Expand

1. Feb 11, 2013
    On ONIFC he tilts the balance back--slightly. [Mar 2013, p.111]
    Even a late appearance from The Weeknd can't save this omni-tonal snoozefest.
    Wiz doesn't often come across as having much of direction, but things like that are what make him strike as more lost than ever here.