• Record Label: Atlantic
  • Release Date: Feb 12, 2008
6.7

Review this album

1. Feb 6, 2013
    This album is a great melodic album for someone who is looking for nice and catchy guitar parts together with great vocals. Now, before all the bashing begins, this album is for TEENS! Means an adult might not like this, that's alright. But for what it is, which is a melodic rock album for teens I give it a 9.
  2. Nov 11, 2012
    This album is tied for the best album i have ever heard in my entire life. I love this record, and Simple Plan is my favorite band in the entire world of music. My favorite songs are "Your Love is a Lie", "Save You", "Generation", and "Time To Say Goodbye. This album is their best album ever.

1. The whining hasn't let up (see 'No Love' and 'Generation'), but the fun hasn't either. Credit the producers.
  2. The release does establish Simple Plan as on e of the most consistent acts making music today. [Feb 2008, p.109]
  3. Simple Plan's plan--to get you bouncing, bobbing, and otherwise grooving--is still simple. And like all uncomplicated strategies, it's still remarkably effective.