• Band Name: Can
  • Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
8.1

Review this album

1. Jan 21, 2012
    This is a landmark album that has influenced whole generations of musicians. I discovered this band five years ago and they became one of my all time favourites.
  2. Jan 5, 2012
    This album is quite good, mixing several styles their sound is kinda hard to pin down. Overall it is very jammy, funky, and experimental, although the second half of the album with live songs such as "spoon" hasn't withstood the test of time, reminding me a bit too much of my teenage years when I was high on shrooms with a guitar and a mic and way too much effects on the vocals.
  3. Dec 24, 2011
    I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it.

Heathrow Minicab
  4. Dec 14, 2011
    An absolute masterpiece. Definitely one of my favorite albums of all time. Probably in my top 10, actually. Can has several incredible albums, but this one combines everything I love about them into one wonderful collection.

1. Jan 9, 2012
    We have a groundbreaking album re-released, with some strong live material
  2. Dec 9, 2011
    It's a colossus of an album, the product of a band that was thinking huge, pushing itself to its limits, and devoted to breaking open its own understanding of what rock music could be.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    After four decades, the album's concentrated blend of brutalism and intricacy, fluidity and fracture, sound as uncompromising as ever. [Nov 2011, p.69]