The Airborne Toxic Event - The Airborne Toxic Event
7.6

Review this album

1. Feb 13, 2011
    Just... Yes. I adore the entire album. Gasoline and Missy are my favorite tracks. I enjoy the mix of melancholy in some tracks and energy in the other. The lyrics were surprisingly good, too!

Can't wait for the new album!
  2. Aug 15, 2012
    As A musician myself I don't understand these negative/low reviews, The airborne toxic event are one of the most unique bands I've heard in awhile, all of there songs are enjoyable and catchy, They've quickly become one of my favorite bands, next to sublime, SOAD, Foo Fighters and Blue October..

On the album’s best moments, he pours his hopeless longing into sweaty, inebriated celebrations of love’s boundless optimism.
  2. The Airborne Toxic Event is the sound of a band that’s not exactly sure what it wants to sound like, trying on different styles and approaches for size. It so happens that, more often that not, those approaches make for a good fit.
  3. The Airborne Toxic Event’s gift is two-fold -- they manage to take the little things, the day-to-day ellipses of modern romance and elevate them to a level of art.