8.3

Oct 3, 2005
    (cough) over-rated (cough)
  2. meh
    Dec 6, 2005
    very overrated. gets pretty boring after about 3-4 listens despite a few tracks.
  3. JesseJ
    Oct 4, 2005
    THis is dumb to the core!! Eat it outloud!
  4. JonA
    Oct 7, 2005
    I've tried to listen to it twice and I didn't get all the way through it both times and it's only 41minutes long, to say it's repetitive is a understatement. This is a band that will be completely forgotten as time passes. But I will say one thing in it's favor, it's still better then most bands that play on mtv or vh1.
  5. Evan
    Oct 14, 2005
    They are losers. The look like hobos and can't sing. The only reason I gave them a 3 is because the one guy looks like Jim Carrey, and he's awesome!!!
  6. TobyKeith
    Oct 17, 2005
    It sounds like they've listened to the outakes of their debut album and put it out as a record. I could've done that better!
  7. JameF
    Oct 30, 2005
    No. It really is just the same thing, again. Yes indeed.
  8. JadenB
    Nov 1, 2005
    I think people are just jumping on the bandwagon. This album is not as nearly good as the first album. I've been trying to warm up to it and it's increasingly difficult to. It's cheesy and repetitive. There riding the coatails of there first album still.
  9. Mr.Right
    Nov 7, 2005
    I, sincerely, enjoyed the first outing, and looked foward to hearing what FF could come up with next. What came up was a recipe, that was in much need of a fly.
  10. Tom
    Jan 5, 2006
    All the songs sound the same as the last album- I was very disappointed.
  11. Apr 25, 2012
    One of the worst albums I've had the displeasure of buying. It possesses all of the pretension of the early '00s indie movement without any of the charm of the hits on the band's first album.

1. It's a stunning, confident piece of work that suggests the band is merely getting started.
    It'll do just fine for now. But here's hoping for a torturously difficult third album. [Oct 2005, p.140]
  3. Franz Ferdinand have slightly tweaked the neo-Brit-pop genre – mixing in funk, dashes of punk, and a bit of disco – and come out with a sophomore album even more confident and hungry for glory than their debut.