Break the Spell

• Release Date: Nov 21, 2011
6.8

Review this album

1. Nov 22, 2011
    i think this is the best album they ever made rock is back and its better than ever! im so sick of all the pop crap! and hip hop **** daughtry and nickelback are kicking ass!!!
  2. HMW
    Mar 7, 2012
    This is an awesome CD. I loves all the songs. My favorite songs are Crawling Back To You, Spaceship, Break The Spell, and Outta My Head. This album is a must buy. I would get the deluxe edition because it was 4 more songs and they are very good also.
  3. Mar 23, 2017
    This Album is as good as his previous ones. Decent lyrics, very strong voice. Nothing really revolutionary but I love this kind of music. Would be great to hear sth like this again nowadays....

1. Jan 9, 2012
    Terrific songwriting and clean, polished production.
    Regrettably, Break The Spell never fulfills its mission of delivering an unabashed rock effort and genuine nuggets of musical magic are few and far between.
  3. Nov 23, 2011
    Often, Break the Spell harks back to the glory days of the late '80s, when rockers played golden gods all for the sake of video cameras, secure in the knowledge that heavy rotation on MTV and AOR radio would shift millions of CDs.