DNA - Little Mix
7.5

Review this album

1. Jul 30, 2013
    this album is so amazed the song "how ya doin'" it's perfect
    wings,dna,red planet mahouse s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2s2
    going nowhere and red planet zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  2. May 12, 2013
    Amazing album! I'm waiting for May so I can actually get the album, because I live in the US. This is a great album,, and Little Mix are a great band.
  3. Dec 19, 2012
    The music market is full of boy-bands and male vocalist, so female great vocalist, but what about a girl-group? There are none of them since Spice Girls. And finally a group appeared, make a strong impact in UK and then win The X-Factor one of the most important worldwide reality show. After that, they came with this album that totally contrast her Winner's Single "Cannonball" and really changed the way we saw a girl-group. 4 Vocalist, totally different in their own way, same as a group, and bring us a pop-catchy, non boring and full of good beats, lyrics with content and out of the bad image a star can show, unique style and also the 4 girls are beautiful without any surgery? C' me on, we have a really NICE group in way to become a huge success, and it won't come by the fact of a relationship with a one direction member, oh no! After it, everybody check what this girls sing and i can tell, more than one gets impacted by their AWESOME vocals. Tracks to be consider: The whole album
    Tracks to check out as a possible single: Madhouse, Pretend It's Ok, Stereo Soldier, Red Planet.

1. Dec 14, 2012
    With placid, feline production, tight harmonies and breezy beats, much of DNA ambles along the well-trodden path of the temperate demi-ballad. But it's the ventures away from this that prove Little Mix function far better either side of mid-tempo.
  2. The main duty of pop is to be catchy, and it's a duty which DNA mostly shirks miserably.
  3. Dec 14, 2012
    A solidly enjoyable, radio-ready pop album.