• Record Label: Jive
  • Release Date: Apr 27, 2010
7.3

Review this album

1. Sep 2, 2010
    This was my first full Bullet album. I had classics such as Tears Don't Fall and Scream, Aim, Fire via download, so I was slightly curious as to whether or not buying their CD would make me a full-time fan. And it has! Nine out of the eleven songs are classic Bullet: Some belting anthems that would seem at home during any festival, mixed with some metal widdle-melodies to make any musicThis was my first full Bullet album. I had classics such as Tears Don't Fall and Scream, Aim, Fire via download, so I was slightly curious as to whether or not buying their CD would make me a full-time fan. And it has! Nine out of the eleven songs are classic Bullet: Some belting anthems that would seem at home during any festival, mixed with some metal widdle-melodies to make any music lover shiver down their spine. But because of the two tracks that are stuck between good and average, it loses a point from me. Yet as I said, I am now a full Bullet fan, and i'm seeing them in December in London! Expand
  2. Nov 18, 2011
    A move away from their previous albums, Fever adds a more melodic touch to Bullet's sound. With some of the best individual tracks in years and a generally cohesive album format, this is up there as one of my favourite albums of all time.
  3. Aug 1, 2014
    This album is what we call "Perfection". From previous album this is a great step ahead. It sound really amazing and Bullet is the most underrated band in the world.
  4. Dec 31, 2013
    Fever is one of my Favorite Bullet For My Valentine albums to date. With Tracks like Your Betrayal and Fever it really stands out in it's sound and it's lyrics. I'll be listening to this album for years to come.

1. As a whole, Bullet show absolutely no progression on Fever, despite this being their third album.
  2. This isn't a pathbreaking album by a band with any chance at reshaping their genre in their image; it's a solid disc by a group that knows its own strengths.
  3. Despite the lyrics failing to improve upon previous efforts, elsewhere Fever represents a significant step forward, and practically guarantees that BFMV will fulfil the expectations preceding its release.