Finally Famous - Big Sean
6.8

Review this album

1. Jun 28, 2011
    This is album is a great debut album for this young emcee, it has lyricism (Much More), wordplay (I Do It), mainstream songs (My Last), Party Songs (Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay) and surreal songs (Memories). This album is definitely for the summer and he was nowhere to go but up
  2. Jun 29, 2011
    This was a great album Sean displays strong verses the beats are incredible and you can really hear the joy of the artist's in his songs. The album is about him overcoming hardships and finally getting to what he claims to be as the utmost success of his life. Almost every song is good except Dance (A$$) but overall great debut album.
  3. Sep 21, 2011
    OMG, I loved this album!!! Big sean is great!!! The songs are so catchy and his voice is amazing. He is definitely not just a cute face. I'm officially a Big Sean fan.
  4. Jul 18, 2013
    All songs were great. Solid classical beats. Good rhymes. Amazing freshman album. Expect a lot out of Big Sean on Hall of Fame. He'll be one of the greatest when it's all said and done.

1. Dec 6, 2011
    Finally Famous is sporadically fun but adds nothing to the ongoing evolution of hip hop, in the mainstream down.
    His debut is a charming start, chronicling his journey from pauper to hip-hop prince. [1 Jul 2011, p.74]
  3. Aug 4, 2011
    No doubt about it, Finally Famous is full of good music.