6.3

Review this album

1. Nov 17, 2011
    It proves how much a band can evolve when you are on your 4th album and it sounds nothing like your previous works. While the new sound does benifit the band in some ways, There are simply not enough good tracks to make this album good
  2. Apr 11, 2011
    Absolutely amazing. Claudio's vocals are just incredible, and Mic and Travis do great on bass and guitar. Taylor Hawkins does great as a fill-in for Chris Pennie. Songs mix radio rock like Feathers with hardcore like The Hound. A fine album, and the second best they've made in my opinion.
  3. Apr 2, 2014
    I think the new sound definitely helps and there are certainly more good tracks than their previous album. A few bad ones but as a whole, It's certainly better then the first Burning Star album and I easily find myself listening to it again and again.

1. Coheed's fourth album simply doesn't deliver on the suspense that's been loaded into it. [Nov 2007, p.155]
    Coheed have found their sweet spot.
  3. C&C infuse their expansive music with enough grit and melody that you don't give a hoot what, say, 'The Hound (Of Blood And Rank)' is about. [26 Oct 2007, p.67]