8.1

Review this album

1. Feb 7, 2012
    I really was loving this album. It is much better when watching the movie along with it, which is how it was obviously meant to be listened to. The longer album version really is fantastic, though, as I said, it is slightly like listening to a soundtrack without the movie. The album could stand to be a little longer, but seeing as it is twice the length of the very movie that inspired it,I really was loving this album. It is much better when watching the movie along with it, which is how it was obviously meant to be listened to. The longer album version really is fantastic, though, as I said, it is slightly like listening to a soundtrack without the movie. The album could stand to be a little longer, but seeing as it is twice the length of the very movie that inspired it, I'd say they've done well.

Overall, not as good as their full length albums for a standalone listen. But it's still more Air, and that is fine by me!
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    Après une décennie d'albums plus ou moins soporifiques, AIR revient très inspiré de son "Voyage dans la Lune". Un album inespéré, quasiment dans la lignée du fameux "Virgin Suicides". On en redemande...

1. Mar 15, 2012
    Most electronic acts, when asked to sound-track a film, dump pop sensibility in favour of atmospherics, but we're happy to report that, as astute players for over a decade, Air have gone the other way: to the moon and back.
  2. Mar 7, 2012
    Nearly 20 years into the French duo's career, Le Voyage Dans la Lune is yet even more proof of Air's relevance in the evolution of modern music.
  3. Mar 5, 2012
    Ingenious in its conception as a soundtrack, weak and tedious as a standalone musical venture, an interminable experience despite its brevity.