Lost Horizons

Nov 9, 2002
    Simply stunning!
  4. Pete
    Dec 10, 2002
    Rapidly becoming one of my Favourite Albums. Its chilled out and laid back, perfect for just listening or using as back-ground music. A Brilliantly rounded production.
  5. TheAucklander
    Oct 31, 2002
    Very nice. They've managed to get Rangoon, Koh Samui, Felixstowe and Fingrinhoe into the same tune too.
  6. SteveW
    Dec 18, 2002
    The sound of sheer joy. If you need cheering up, buy it !!!
  7. Jan 4, 2013
    Great introduction from Lemonjelly, with lots of brilliant tracks. For me, it's not quite as focused as some of their better work and while I love some of the tracks on here, I get a bit bored with others and tend to skip. I can't say this for some of their other releases for example lemonjelly.ky
  8. Dec 19, 2013
    Really relaxed and beautiful. Puts me in a good mood no matter the situation. Ive never heard another album like it it's just so surreal and calming. Becoming one of my favorite albums!

1. Mixer
    Multi-hued melodies flow like lava and threaten to swallow foothills of funk. [Nov 2002, p.78]
  2. Everything about Lemon Jelly is meticulous, extending beyond the detailed production and lush orchestration.
  3. Q Magazine
    Like Moon Safari-era Air, unleashes shimmering, cinematic musical waves that gently wash over you but eventually suck you in entirely. [Nov 2002, p.113]