• Record Label: Def Jam
  • Release Date: Nov 16, 2010
7.0

Review this album

1. May 4, 2015
    Katy Perry bursts back onto the scene with her amazing second album that is full to the grim of the tongue-in-cheek atmosphere that got herkhkkjhjghjbnnnnn
  2. May 4, 2015
    she so bad kkkkkkkkkk ai rihanna asism nao da whatufullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  3. Apr 5, 2015
    Bem comercial né Rihanna? não é um álbum ruim mas também não é tudo isso que dizem não, ta longe mas bem longe mesmo de ser o melhor trabalho de Rihanna...
  4. Mar 14, 2015
    Fading 60/100
    Complicated 60/100
    Skin 60/100
  5. Jan 15, 2015
    Um dos melhores álbum de Rihanna. Mesmo com a péssima Skin,Man Down e Raining Men.
    Top 6 Loud 2010
    1-California King Bed
    2-Only Girl (In The World)
    3-What's My Name
    Complicated 5/100
    Skin 100/100
    Love the Way You Lie (Part II) 95/100
  7. Dec 16, 2014
    Best album of Rihanna, taking "Skin" all the songs are good, do not get tired of hearing this album, really good.
    Highlights: S & M and Only Girl
    Lows: Skin and Fading
  8. Nov 1, 2014
    With "S&M" , "What's My Name ?",and "Only Girl (In The World)",Rihanna proves that she belongs to pop music, too. And most of the songs on this album sounds very interesting (happy) with both lyrics, rhythms , and the way Rihanna sings . Although the track "Skin" is not that great as others are...
  9. Oct 13, 2014
    This will forever be a favorite pop album by many. It had the most #1 hits from all her albums, and it is still a forget-less album, the singles here were worthy, and still memorable.
  10. Mar 23, 2014
    Rihanna's best album, and one of my favorite albums ever. Every song is amazing, and she made up for her 4th album, "Rated R". The best song is "S&M."
  11. Dec 6, 2013
    This album for me was her best until I listened to the others more thoroughly and enjoyed this one less. The standout track has to be 'Man Down' as it takes her back to her Caribbean roots with the letdowns being 'Raining Men', 'Skin' and 'Complicated'. But considering that by averaging out the 11 songs scores I got 7.36 it shows that this album is actually pretty good.
  12. Nov 6, 2013
    Her best album, DEFINITELY. The chorus are explosive, and she mixed many rhythms together, and they're all good. After Rated R, I think she put in a record multiple hits. Congratulations, Riri!
  13. Nov 1, 2013
    I must admit, I receive this album as the most commercial among all of her CDs. It means nothing, because it is still brilliant. Commercialism made by Riri is diffrent than stuff from Pitbull. My faves are "Cheers", "California King Bed" and probably the most influenced by Euro-dance "Complicated". I adore image of Riri while promoting this great album. She is just a lioness RAW:D
  14. Aug 30, 2013
    Serving as a lighthearted return to pop for Rihanna, Loud boasts salacious and provocative lyrics that offer more than gimmicks of "S-E-X". The perfection however lies in that this album was carefully calculated to the point of being front-loaded. The latter third of the album weighs down the pacing, and scrapes the bottom of the pop barrel (the same flaw with her third album, Good GirlServing as a lighthearted return to pop for Rihanna, Loud boasts salacious and provocative lyrics that offer more than gimmicks of "S-E-X". The perfection however lies in that this album was carefully calculated to the point of being front-loaded. The latter third of the album weighs down the pacing, and scrapes the bottom of the pop barrel (the same flaw with her third album, Good Girl Gone Bad.) Expand
  15. Jul 6, 2013
    Although "Good Girl Gone Bad" is album that Rihanna is best known for, it was "Loud" that established her as a pop and R&B diva and one of the biggest hit-makers on the world (and my favourite singer). Singles like "Only Girl (In The World)", "What's My Name" and "S&M" became the biggest hits of both 2010 and 2011. Reggae inspired "Man Down", vulnerable rock ballad "California King Bed"Although "Good Girl Gone Bad" is album that Rihanna is best known for, it was "Loud" that established her as a pop and R&B diva and one of the biggest hit-makers on the world (and my favourite singer). Singles like "Only Girl (In The World)", "What's My Name" and "S&M" became the biggest hits of both 2010 and 2011. Reggae inspired "Man Down", vulnerable rock ballad "California King Bed" (smash hits in Europe) and sensual 5 minutes of heaven called "Skin" are some of the best songs Rihanna have ever made. She also improved her vocal abilities on songs lik "Complicated" or "Love The Way You Lie II". During the promotion of the album she collaborated with some of the biggest names in the music industry like: Guetta, Drake, Eminem, Minaj and even the pop princess Britney Spears. It truly deserves this rating.

16. May 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Incrível. Um Ano Após O Quarto Album "Rated R" Rihanna Conseguiu Cancões Muito Boas Na Maioria.
    Top Do Loud.
    1-What's My Name
    2-Cheers (Drink To That)
    3-California King Bed
    4-Fading
    5-Only Girl (In The World)
  17. Duu
    May 22, 2013
    There are only 3 good songs on this album and the rest is filler. The good songs are S&M, What's My Name, and Only Girl (In the World). None of these songs are unforgettable, even though Only Girl the most solid song among the three worth listening to.
  18. Apr 28, 2013
    This album is such a complete party. But I think some songs in this cd have more harmony and dancing than the singles. "Man Down" is boring, "Complicated" or "Skin" can replace this single, I think. But, in general, the album isn't so bad, I just think that a little more of work can transform this in something far better.
  19. Mar 24, 2013
    One Of The Best Album Of All Time! Every Single Song Is Perfection Beyond!
  20. Feb 5, 2013
    This is one of Rihanna's shorter albums but it also happens to be one of her best as I felt it delievred the best singles. All the songs bring their own little something to the album and it even has Rihanna's own take on the Enimem smash 'Love The Way You Lie'.
  21. Dec 1, 2012
    This album is a unique pop album and seems like a effortless one-off. Rihanna goes a little back to her Carribean roots with songs like 'Man Down', 'Cheers' and 'What's My Name?' and also ploughs in a new musical direction, Overall the album is colourful and is like a bright day down at the beaches. Good On You Rihanna
  22. Nov 19, 2012
    Her best effort to date ! From S&M until Love the Way You Lie (Part II), the album is a complete masterpiece. One song that bothers me is Raining Men with the awful Nicki Minaj. Apart of that it's awesome!
  23. May 31, 2012
    This Is What Pop Music Is!
    Real Vocals Real Music.. No Auto Tune Crap..
    Love This Album One Of The Best Albums Of All Time!
    Best Song: S&M
    Worst Song: None
  24. Apr 30, 2012
    I leave above the average for the songs are good, which there is no way to contest. However, it's just an album made â
  25. Mar 28, 2012
    After the complicated and amazing "Rated R" Rihanna, with "Loud", returns to the world of the simple pop, dance and R&B music. "Loud" is Rihanna fifth studio album and for the fifth time Rihanna changed her character for her album. With a simply and engaging music "Loud" is perfect for dance on the Dance Floor in an amazing night. ( sorry for my English )
  26. Mar 24, 2012
    To me, LOUD is Rihanna's weakest effort since she got into mainstream music (not counting "Music of the Sun" and "A Girl Like Me"). After the great album that was "Rated R" is was expecting her to maintain her level of involvement in the making of the record, but she completely step out of it instead. She just relied on the help of "Stargate" and other usual collaborators to create her theTo me, LOUD is Rihanna's weakest effort since she got into mainstream music (not counting "Music of the Sun" and "A Girl Like Me"). After the great album that was "Rated R" is was expecting her to maintain her level of involvement in the making of the record, but she completely step out of it instead. She just relied on the help of "Stargate" and other usual collaborators to create her the album obvious hits: "Only Girl (in the World)" and "S&M". She was lucky to make the extremely average song "What's my Name?" a success. The rest of the album is forgettable, except for the curious "Man Down". It is just (which is unforgivable given the medium quality of it's songs) but also rides on the success of "Love the Way You Lie" with not only one, but two versions of a "second part". It is incomprehensible to me how could this album be more successful than "Rated R" or her more recent "Talk That Talk". Publicity must really play a bigger role than I thought in her career.

Highlights: Only Girl (in the World), S&M, Man Down
  27. Feb 20, 2012
    It clearly spawn great tracks. And to be honest, those tracks are pretty good. On the other hand, I can see no vocal evolution here. Instead, I witnessed a vocal fall down. With the consistent use of auto-tune in most songs, this album sucked vocally. But the lyrical and musical composition of some tracks like Love The Way You Lie, California King Bed, and Man Down are strong enough toIt clearly spawn great tracks. And to be honest, those tracks are pretty good. On the other hand, I can see no vocal evolution here. Instead, I witnessed a vocal fall down. With the consistent use of auto-tune in most songs, this album sucked vocally. But the lyrical and musical composition of some tracks like Love The Way You Lie, California King Bed, and Man Down are strong enough to carry the album to a higher rate. Expand
  28. Feb 4, 2012
    Overall (In My Opinion) Rihanna's Best Album!
    Love You And Ur Music!
  29. Dec 16, 2011
    This album is probably one of my favorites of the year. It's super catchy, and there are a variety of songs in it. It isn't repetitive like most albums and what I love is how Rihanna can always keep it fresh and with time she's becoming better and better. DIVA!!!

1. Jan 13, 2011
    While each track on Loud is an audio Polaroid of past work, there's little evolution. It's evident Rihanna is working her way to the top, but she's been doing that for three albums now.
  2. Dec 13, 2010
    At a brief 47 minutes, though, it's hard to see Rihanna fans walking away from Loud thinking she's anything other than the coolest girl in her field.
  3. Nov 30, 2010
    The record's best moments aim low rather than loud, with spacious, skittery beats that let loose Rihanna's Caribbean cadence.